Houston Dynamo Defender Corey Ashe Forced to Withdraw from U.S. Men's National Team Training CampMay 27, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Houston Dynamo Press Release
Ashe was set to join the national team camp today in Cleveland, Ohio ahead of Wednesday's friendly against Belgium, but was forced to exit Sunday's game at halftime after sustaining the injury. He has started all 13 games this season and played full time in every game before Sunday. The 27-year-old started 30 games in each of the last two seasons.
The national team has a pair of friendlies against Belgium and Germany before continuing FIFA World Cup Qualifying against Jamaica, Panama and Honduras in June.
Major League Soccer Stories from May 27, 2013
- Houston Dynamo Defender Corey Ashe Forced to Withdraw from U.S. Men's National Team Training Camp - Houston Dynamo
- Red-And-White Look to Advance in Open Cup - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Revolution Enters Historic 100th Edition of the U.S. Open Cup in Rochester - New England Revolution
- Sporting KC Gears Up to Start Title Defense against Menace - Sporting Kansas City
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: May 27, 2013 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Bruce Arena - "We got the kind of result we deserved" - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Rapids U.S. Open Cup Game on Tuesday to be Streamed Live Online - Colorado Rapids
- MLS Weekly Notes - May 27, 2013 - MLS
- Revolution Recall Midfielder Latigue - New England Revolution
- RSL v ATL Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Preview - Tuesday, May 28 - Real Salt Lake
- Sporting KC Notes - May 27, 2013 - Sporting Kansas City
- Ouimette to Take Part in Shaved Head Challenge - Montreal Impact
- Dynamo, Sporting KC Match Ends With a Draw - Houston Dynamo
- LA Galaxy Crush Sounders as Rogers Makes his Debut - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Sounders FC Whomped by LA 4-0 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Keans Lifts LA Galaxy to 4-0 Win - Los Angeles Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.