Dodgers to Host 2012 MLS Cup Champion LA Galaxy Tomorrow for LA Galaxy Night at Dodger StadiumMay 7, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Los Angeles Galaxy
LA Galaxy Night at Dodger Stadium is tomorrow. The Dodgers are offering LA Galaxy fans a ticket package starting at $27 that includes a ticket in the All-You-Can-Eat-Pavilion and access to a pre-game autograph session from 5:40 p.m. to 6:20 p.m. in the right field pavilion with LA Galaxy players scheduled to attend: Colin Clark, Greg Cochrane, Todd Dunivant, Sean Franklin, Rafael Garcia, Bryan Gaul, Chandler Hoffman, Hector Jimenez, Kofi Opare, Brian Rowe, Charlie Rugg, Oscar Sorto, Kenny Walker and Gyasi Zardes as well as Associate Head Coach Dave Sarachan.
Fans that purchase tickets by visiting www.dodgers.com/galaxy will be able to get autographs from these players and pose for photos with the 2011 and 2012 MLS Cup Trophies. LA Galaxy players will participate in pregame jersey exchange and the ceremonial first pitch. Galaxy fans can enjoy Dodger favorite concession items including unlimited Dodger dogs, nachos, popcorn, peanuts and Coca-Cola products all included in the price of their ticket.
At Dodger Night with the Galaxy at The Home Depot Center on May 26, All-Star Dodger first baseman Adrian Gonzalez will join the Galaxy that evening for pregame ceremonies. Fans that purchase a VIP Package have the chance to meet Gonzalez in a private autograph session. Space is limited to the first 50 buyers with a portion of the proceeds going to the LA Galaxy Foundation. The VIP package ($175) includes one Home Depot Center midfield club seat, in seat food and non-alcoholic drink service and a commemorative Galaxy/Dodger scarf for the first 400 buyers.
The general admission package includes one general admission ticket ($30), or endline ticket ($35) or sideline ticket ($42) and a commemorative Galaxy/Dodger scarf for the first 400 buyers. All fans that purchase the special Dodger Night offer for the Galaxy match on May 26 will have the opportunity to enter to win a Galaxy and Dodgers co-signed baseball. Fans can follow @dodgers and @LAGalaxy for more details.
Fans can purchase tickets by calling (310) 630-2244 or by visiting www.dodgers.com/galaxy or www.lagalaxy.com/dodgers.
Tickets to LA Galaxy at Dodger Stadium tomorrow can be purchased by visiting www.dodgers.com/galaxy.
Major League Soccer Stories from May 7, 2013
- Dodgers to Host 2012 MLS Cup Champion LA Galaxy Tomorrow for LA Galaxy Night at Dodger Stadium - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Bolaños happy to return to action - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Impact Takes on Red Bulls Wednesday in New Jersey - Montreal Impact
- Revolution Acquires Juan Agudelo from Chivas USA - New England Revolution
- GM Michael Burns Calls Move to Acquire Juan Agudelo "A No-Brainer" - New England Revolution
- Timbers Weekly Update - Portland Timbers
- Philadelphia Union Launch Successful Opening 50/50 Raffle - Philadelphia Union
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Suspends Sporting Kansas City Midfielder Paulo Nagamura - MLS
- Chivas USA Trade Forward Juan Agudelo - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Busy Stretch Begins Midweek When Real Salt Lake Visits Foxborough - New England Revolution
- Timbers U-23s Announce Four More Roster Additions - Portland Timbers
- Toronto FC Acquire New Zealand International Brockie - Toronto FC
- Toronto FC Acquire Scottish Defender Caldwell - Toronto FC
- United Drives to Collect Children's Toys - D.C. United
- Limited Tickets Remain for Match on May 11 Versus LA Galaxy - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Timbers Named MLS Works Humanitarian of the Month - Portland Timbers
- Sporting KC Hosts Seattle Sounders FC on Wednesday - Sporting Kansas City
- Real Salt Lake Match Preview: RSL at New England Revolution - Real Salt Lake
- National Finals of Sueño MLS 2013 Kick-Off Thursday in Los Angeles - MLS
- Real Salt Lake Update - Real Salt Lake
- Following Houston Defeat, LA Galaxy Hope That Road Trip Leads to Return of Form - Los Angeles Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.