Dragons Players and Mascot to Visit Clark County Schools this WeekMay 7, 2013 - Midwest League (MWL) - Dayton Dragons
Two Dragons players will join Heater on visits to Hustead Elementary and Possum Elementary, both in Springfield, on Thursday, May 9th. The players will introduce themselves to the students, answer questions, sign autographs and take pictures. Each student will also receive a Dragons cap and pen.
The Dragons MVP Program, a tool for teachers, uses the marketing power of Dayton Dragons Baseball as an educational tool for fourth and fifth grade teachers, helping them motivate and reward students for success in and out of the classroom. The Dayton Dragons MVP Program is made possible courtesy of Sinclair Community College, WDTN-TV and Dayton's CW Television. For more information on the Dragons MVP Program contact the Dayton Dragons or visit www.daytondragons.com.
Midwest League Stories from May 7, 2013
- Captains Back in Action Tomorrow Night - Lake County Captains
- Jairo Rodriguez transferred to Fort Myers - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Cueto Rehab Assignment on Hold - Dayton Dragons
- Bees Announce Make up Dates & Times - Burlington Bees
- Dragons Players and Mascot to Visit Clark County Schools this Week - Dayton Dragons
- Homestand Preview: May 8th-16th - Dayton Dragons
- Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Homestand Highlights - May 8 Through May 16 - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.