Chicago Fire Defender Wells Thompson Suspended by MLS Disciplinary CommitteeApril 25, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Chicago Fire
Thompson will serve his suspension this Saturday when the Fire travel to face the Montreal Impact at Stade Saputo at 3:00 p.m. CT (NBC Sports Network/107.9 La Ley).
Fines collected will be donated to the charitable partners of MLS W.O.R.K.S. and the MLS Players Union.
Major League Soccer Stories from April 25, 2013
- Landon Donovan Eager to Get Fit in Time for Real Salt Lake - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Kraft Family's Pledge to One Fund Boston Nets $617,000 to Date - New England Revolution
- Timbers Weekly Update - Portland Timbers
- Sean Franklin Provides Pace and Experience on the Right Flank - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Heaps on McInerney: "The Less he's Involved, the More Dangerous he is" - New England Revolution
- Impact SoSc Launches Camp for Elite Goalkeepers - Montreal Impact
- Real Salt Lake Update - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Suspends and Fines Chicago Fire Defender Wells Thompson - MLS
- Chicago Fire Defender Wells Thompson Suspended by MLS Disciplinary Committee - Chicago Fire
- Timbers U-23s Add Four More Players for 2013 - Portland Timbers
- Heaps Ponders Center Back Options - New England Revolution
- LA Galaxy Academy Update - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Warzycha Confident as Speas Develops into Consistent Threat - Columbus Crew SC
- Crew Youth Update - Columbus Crew SC
- Camilo scores twice and Heinemann nets the winner in the ACC semifinal first leg - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.