West Michigan at Lansing PostponedApril 17, 2013 - Midwest League (MWL) - Lansing Lugnuts Press Release
Fans possessing tickets to Wednesday's game may exchange those tickets in person at the stadium box office for tickets of equal or lesser value to a Lugnuts home game this season.
The postponement marks the fourth game this season that the Lugnuts have been forced to reschedule due to weather, including the Crosstown Showdown, presented by Auto-Owners Insurance, moved from April 11th to May 1st.
Thursday is also a Labatt Blue Light Thirsty Thursday, featuring $1 beer, as well as the first of two Pub Crawls: Beginning at 7:00 p.m., a new $3 drink special will be announced every half-hour.
In Game 1 of the doubleheader, Lansing right-hander Taylor Cole (1-1, 5.19) will face West Michigan right-hander Montreal Robertson (1-0, 1.64). The nightcap, starting 30 minutes after the completion of the first game, will see Lugnuts lefty Alonzo Gonzalez (1-0, 1.64) oppose Whitecaps right-hander Hudson Randall (0-2, 1.08).
Following Thursday's games, the Lugnuts will travel to Fort Wayne to start a three game weekend series against the TinCaps.
Lugnuts tickets are available for purchase at lansinglugnuts.com and by calling 517-485-4500, and Lugnuts text alerts are easily accessed by texting LUGNUTS to 313131.
Midwest League Stories from April 17, 2013
- Captains Defeat Dragons 7-3 on Wednesday - Dayton Dragons
- Lake County Wins 7-3 - Lake County Captains
- West Michigan at Lansing Postponed - Lansing Lugnuts
- Whitecaps and Lugnuts Rained Out - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Wednesday Night's Loons Game Rained Out - Great Lakes Loons
- LumberKings Postponed - Clinton LumberKings
- Bowling Green-Great Lakes Postponed Wednesday - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Rattlers rained out in Cedar Rapids on Wednsday - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Silver Hawks Scrap to Steal One from TinCaps - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Chiefs/Bees Rained out Wednesday - Peoria Chiefs
- Wednesday's Game Postponed in Peoria - Burlington Bees
- South Bend Edges Fort Wayne, 4-3 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Kernels and Timber Rattlers Cancelled - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- River Bandits-LumberKings Postponed Wednesday - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Loons Introduce New Interactive Smartphone App - Great Lakes Loons
- Snappers-Cougars Series Finale Postponed - Beloit Snappers
- Dragons GameDay for April 17 - Dayton Dragons
- Sinclair CC Baseball to Return to Fifth Third Field - Dayton Dragons
- Bees Announce MVP of the Day Promotion - Burlington Bees
- River Bandits Rally to Split Twin Bill with Clinton - Quad Cities River Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.