Celebrity Bartending Event to Benefit AIDS Walk CentralApril 10, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Columbus Crew SC Press Release
In addition to earning tips toward AIDS Walk's fundraising goal, Camelot Cellars is donating 20 percent of the proceeds from the night to the annual walk event. Attendees can also sign-up for the walk while they enjoy the evening's festivities.
AIDS Walk Central Ohio 2013 is being held on Saturday, April 20 at Bicentennial Park in downtown Columbus. Registration starts at 9:00 a.m. ET, with the 5K run kicking-off at 10:30 a.m. ET.
For more information, visit www.arcohio.org or find them on Facebook or Twitter. For more information on AIDS Walk 2013 visit www.aidswalkcentralohio.com.
Major League Soccer Stories from April 10, 2013
- LA Galaxy Foundation and Herbalife Family Foundation Combine to Help Provide Proper Nutrition for Mo - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Revolution Looks to Alston for Inspiration - New England Revolution
- Black & Gold by the Numbers: April 10 - Columbus Crew SC
- Celebrity Bartending Event to Benefit AIDS Walk Central - Columbus Crew SC
- Sporting KC Weekly Update - Sporting Kansas City
- Revs Announce Affiliation with PDL's Real Boston Rams - New England Revolution
- WRGW to Broadcast D.C. United's "College Night" Game against New York - D.C. United
- CCL: LA Galaxy Goal Is Simple to Landon Donovan - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Heat Tests the LA Galaxy Before Second Leg in Mexico - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Gonzalez Makes His Return to "The City in the Mountains" - Los Angeles Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.