Road Warriors' Quest for the Cup BeginsApril 1, 2013 - ECHL (ECHL) - Greenville Road Warriors
Throughout the season the Greenville area has shown it has what it takes to Be A Warrior! The time has come for the next charge for Greenville's Warriors! We ask that the Warriors Rise and join us to take on the battle for the Kelly Cup. This is the third consecutive season the Road Warriors have been play-off bound.
"The atmosphere in the BI-LO Center has been electric all season. The fans have been behind us from day one" said Road Warriors Head Coach Dean Stork. "We need that same passion now more than ever! If we're going to drive to the Kelly Cup, we're going to need some Warriors cheering us on the whole way!"
The Road Warriors opening round opponent for the Kelly Cup Playoffs is set and the teams' playoff game dates have been announced. The Warriors will face off against the Reading Royals with the series opening up in Reading on Friday night at 7:05 p.m. The first two home playoff games will be played on the Century BMW Rink at the BI-LO Center on April 10th & April 11th at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are now on sale at the BI-LO Center Box Office as well as at Ticketmaster.com.
"We are calling on Greenville and all of our fans to continue to provide us with tremendous energy and support and to join us as we begin our charge for the Kelly Cup," said, General Manager Chris Lewis. "The second season is set to begin and we ask that our Warriors Rise!"
Special playoff ticket packages are available now via the Warriors Front Office. The $44 Playoff Flex Pack provides an affordable, convenient way to enjoy Road Warriors playoff action. This package includes four vouchers for Red Level seating that can be used for any first round home game. Fans can purchase Playoff Flex Packs online here, or by calling a Road Warriors Account Executive at 864-674-PUCK (7825)
"We have kept our individual game pricing for Round 1 the same as it has been on game days throughout the regular season because we want as many fans as possible to come out and add to our home ice advantage," said General Manager, Chris Lewis. "We have also introduced the Warrior Playoff Flex Pack to offer our fans an affordable and flexible way to attend our first round home games. We look forward to the tremendous support and energy we get from our fans to help power us in the playoffs."
Full playoff packages are also available and begin as low as $172 for all 16 possible home games. If the team does not play any of the 16 games, the funds for un-played games can be credited toward 2013-2014 season tickets packages.
ECHL Stories from April 1, 2013
- Thunder Hosting Playoff Rally Party on Wednesday at University Plaza Waterfront Hotel - Stockton Thunder
- First Round Playoff Preview: Series Opens Tuesday in Ontario - Utah Grizzlies
- Royals Announce Series of Transactions - Reading Royals
- Aces Add Defensemen Syvret and Gorham to Roster - Alaska Aces
- Condors Weekly: Season Comes to a Close - Bakersfield Condors
- Louie Caporusso Reassigned to Elmira - Elmira Jackals
- ECHL Transactions - April 1 - ECHL
- Elmira Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Preview of Conference Quarterfinals of 2013 Kelly Cup Playoffs - ECHL
- Royals Radio Recon Ready (Or Not) for 'Cox and K-Mac' Show - Reading Royals
- The Weekly Warrior - Greenville Road Warriors
- Zapolski Named ECHL Rookie of the Year - South Carolina Stingrays
- Solar Bears Promote Three Staff Members - Orlando Solar Bears
- South Carolina's Zapolski Named ECHL Rookie of the Year - ECHL
- Road Warriors' Quest for the Cup Begins - Greenville Road Warriors
- Colorado Eagles Weekly Update - Colorado Eagles
- Gladiators Weekly Update - Gwinnett Gladiators
- 'Blades Roy Wins ECHL Scoring Title - Florida Everblades
- Case Wins Reebok ECHL Plus Performer Award - Idaho Steelheads
- Idaho's Case Wins Reebok Hockey ECHL Plus Performer of the Year Award - ECHL
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Prepare for Opening Round of 2013 Kelly Cup Playoffs - South Carolina Stingrays
- Florida's Roy Wins ECHL Scoring Title - ECHL
- Toledo Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.