Royals Loan Forward David Marshall to BinghamtonFebruary 14, 2013 - ECHL (ECHL) - Reading Royals
This marks the first trip of the season to the AHL for Marshall, a fourth year pro from Buffalo, Minnesota. Marshall, who has recorded forty-six points (17g-29a) in fifty-two games with the Royals this season, leads players on the active roster in plus-minus (+18) and penalty minutes (85). He has also generated a team high 148 shots on goal this year with Reading. In 109 career regular season games in the AHL, Marshall has twenty-six points (14g-12a) and sixty-six penalty minutes.
McKenzie, a sixth year pro from St. Paul, Minnesota, was released from his ECHL contract with the Evansville Icemen yesterday. In twelve games with the Icemen, McKenzie registered six points (1g-5a) and sixty penalty minutes.
The Royals travel to First Arena in Elmira, New York, tomorrow (Friday, February 15 @ 7:05 pm) for the second of what will be three in a row against the Elmira Jackals. The Game Day Broadcast on Friday kicks off at 6:35 pm on CBS Sports Radio (1240 am and 98.5 fm). As with all Royals' road games, Friday's game will be televised locally in Berks County, Pennsylvania, on BCTV courtesy of Boscov's Travel and Apple Vacations. Royals multi-game flex plans for the 2012-13 season presented by Steve Moyer Subaru are available at 610-898-7825 and through the Royals website: www.royalshockey.com. Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook at Reading Royals and "Follow" us on Twitter @RRoyalshockey for the latest team information!
ECHL Stories from February 14, 2013
- Nailers Caught Knapp-Ing in Loss to Road Warriors - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- McNeill Nets First, But Nailers Fall - Wheeling Nailers
- Titans Power Past K-Wings - Kalamazoo Wings
- Ontario Reign Host Annual Career Fair - Ontario Reign
- Royals Loan Forward David Marshall to Binghamton - Reading Royals
- Simpson Reassigned to Rockford - Toledo Walleye
- Elmira Jackals Announce Two Exciting Promotions - Elmira Jackals
- Countdown to Face-Off: K-Wings vs Titans - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL Transactions - February 14 - ECHL
- Aeros Return Ginand to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Louie Caporusso Reassigned to Binghamton - Elmira Jackals
- Grizzlies Kick off Veterans Weekend Today with VA Hospital Visit - Utah Grizzlies
- Lee Returns to AHL Portland - Atlanta Gladiators
- Titans GameDay at Kalamazoo, February 14 - Game 50 (Away 24) - Trenton Titans
- Nestrasil Reassigned to Grand Rapids - Toledo Walleye
- PHPA, ECHL Ratify New Collective Bargaining Agreement - ECHL
- ECHL Today - February 14 - ECHL
- SF Bulls Score Five Straight, Stun Steelheads, 6-3 - San Francisco Bulls
- Wranglers Claw Eighth Win in a Row from Grizzlies - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Vegas Breaks Open 3-2 3rd Period to Beat Utah - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.