K-Wings To Host Walleye During 2nd Annual Komen GameFebruary 7, 2013 - ECHL (ECHL) - Kalamazoo Wings
K-Wings are currently selling special Pink Packs for the game, which includes a ticket to the contest and a commemorative T-Shirt featuring Consumers Energy, the presenting sponsor of the game.
Pink Packs are available at the Wings Stadium Ticket Office and are $24.50 for the Red Section, $20 for the White Section and $10 for Kids (ages 2-14).
Fans that already have tickets to the game can purchase a commemorative t-shirt for only $10.
The K-Wings are also offering special Pink Pack pricing for groups of 15 or more people.
A portion of all Pink Pack purchases will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation of Southwest Michigan.
This season, the K-Wings will also be wearing special jerseys to celebration the 13th Annual Valentine's Day Pink Ice Game, presented by WKFR and SeaLandAir Travel and Apple Vacations, as well as the 2nd Annual Susan G. Komen Game, presented by Consumers Energy.
A silent auction will start during the pink ice game and conclude on Friday, February 15th during the K-Wings-Walleye contest.
Single-game tickets for the 2012-2013 season are on sale at the Wings Stadium Ticket Office. Ticket Office hours are Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturdays. To charge tickets by phone, please call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000.
Tickets for all K-Wings home games are $13 and $17.50 for adults and only $7 for kids ages 14 and under. The price for all K-Wings premium night games (all colored ice games and New Year's Eve game) are just $1 more.
Fans can save money by purchasing K-Wings single-game tickets in advance because tickets purchased on the day of a game increase by $2 (adults only).
ECHL Stories from February 7, 2013
- Nailers Battle Back to Earn Point, After Trailing Through 40 Minutes - Wheeling Nailers
- Road Warriors Fall 2-1 to Toledo - Greenville Road Warriors
- Everblades Topple Solar Bears 3-1 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Former Nailers Lead Gwinnett to 3-2 Shootout Win - Gwinnett Gladiators
- Veteran Center Harrison Reed Loaned to Lake Erie - Stockton Thunder
- Trenton Continues to Adjust Roster - Trenton Titans
- Trenton Titans Continue to Build, Boasting Mid-Season Increases Over - Trenton Titans
- Busy Three-Game Weekend for Aces Begins Friday - Alaska Aces
- Royals Get Three from Hershey - Reading Royals
- Scoran Added to Roster - Idaho Steelheads
- Colton Yellow Horn Receives First AHL Call-Up - Ontario Reign
- Guimond Called up to AHL Norfolk - Gwinnett Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - February 7 - ECHL
- K-Wings Sign Myron - Kalamazoo Wings
- Colorado Eagles Players to Help Kids with Special Needs Learn to Skate - Colorado Eagles
- Niemi Reassigned to Whale; Road Warriors Sign Helmbrecht - Greenville Road Warriors
- Forward Alex MacLeod Returns to Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Introducing CyclonesRewards.Com - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Game Preview: Solar Bears vs. Florida Everblades - February 7 - Orlando Solar Bears
- K-Wings Live Returns on Monday - Kalamazoo Wings
- K-Wings To Host Walleye During 2nd Annual Komen Game - Kalamazoo Wings
- Arcobello Becomes 495th ECHL Player to Reach NHL - ECHL
- ECHL Today - February 7 - ECHL
- Reign Keep Streak Alive with 4-2 Win over Condors - Ontario Reign
- SF Bulls Wrangled by Las Vegas, 5-0 - San Francisco Bulls
- Mark Arcobello Makes it Nine From Thunder to NHL - Stockton Thunder
- Tremblay Scores Twice in Third, But Condors Fall Late to Ontario - Bakersfield Condors
- Home Ice Treats Idaho Well in 7-3 Win - Idaho Steelheads
- Eagles Double up Komets, 2-1 - Colorado Eagles
- Idaho Takes It to Utah 7-3 - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.