Impact Acquires International Spot From Seattle For Midfielder Lamar NeagleJanuary 27, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) Montreal Impact
The Impact now holds 11 international roster spots for the 2013 season, with eight of them currently filled.
Neagle was originally acquired by the Impact in a trade with Seattle on February 17, 2012.
Training camp in Orlando
Following two weeks of training in Montreal, the Impact heads to Orlando, Florida, from February 7 to 24, to take part in the Disney Pro Classic tournament. The Impact will take on MLS sides Sporting Kansas City on February 9 and D.C. United on February 16, while facing the NASL's Tampa Bay Rowdies (NASL) on February 13. The last game will be played on February 23, determined by the final tournament standings. The Impact will also face the Philadelphia Union in a preseason game on February 15, at EverBank Field, in Jacksonville.
2013 season tickets are now available in seven categories, at a cost of $295, $385, $475, $580, $770 and $1070. Show your support to the club by paying with your BMO Montreal Impact MasterCard. Assure your spot for the 2013 season by contacting the Impact's sales and services team at 514-328-3668.
Major League Soccer Stories from January 27, 2013
- Chicago Fire Open Preseason Schedule With 2-0 Victory Over Florida Gulf Coast University - Chicago Fire
- Impact Acquires International Spot From Seattle For Midfielder Lamar Neagle - Montreal Impact
- No longer a rookie, Rowe ready for the grind in 2013 - New England Revolution
- Sounders FC Acquires Midfielder Lamar Neagle - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chivas USA head coach Jose Luis Sanchez Sola "El Chelis" to attend Academy tryouts this Mo - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.