Stanley Cup Comes to Wings StadiumDecember 18, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) Kalamazoo Wings
First presented in 1893, the Stanley Cup is the oldest trophy competed for by professional athletes and most recognizable in the world of professional sports. It will be displayed during the K-Wings-Komets game, which will coincide with 90's Sitcom Night and a FANomenal Friday, featuring $2 beers, $1 Pepsi and $2 Roseanne's Loose Meat Sandwiches.
Viewing of the Stanley Cup will be FREE with a game ticket for December 28th. Fans will also be able to take pictures with the cup starting at 6:30 p.m. when doors open for the game.
Fans wanting to see the K-Wings will not have to wait until December 28th, as Kalamazoo will return home to Wings Stadium on Friday, December 21st with a 7:30 p.m. face-off versus the Fort Wayne Komets on COOL 101 Game Show Night and a FANomenal Friday, featuring $2 beer, $1 Pepsi and $1 pretzels.
Single-game tickets for the 2012-2013 season are on sale at the Wings Stadium Ticket Office. Ticket Office hours are Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday's. To charge tickets by phone, please call Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000.
Tickets for all K-Wings home games are $13 and $17.50 for adults and only $7 for kids ages 14 and under. The price for all K-Wings premium night games (all colored ice games and New Year's Eve game) are just $1 more.
Fans can save money by purchasing K-Wings single-game tickets in advance because tickets purchased on the day of a game increase by $2 (adults only).
ECHL Stories from December 18, 2012
- Strong Start Sends Nailers Past Road Warriors, 3-1 - Wheeling Nailers
- Road Warriors Fall to Nailers, Lose 3-1 - Greenville Road Warriors
- SF Bulls "It's End of the World as We Know It" Game Set for Friday, December 21 - San Francisco Bulls
- Setoguchi Suspended by Reign - Ontario Reign
- Thunder Weekly (december 18-26): Thunder Victorious In San Jose - Stockton Thunder
- "Indoor Winter Classic" Planned for Las Vegas Wranglers Game on January 1 - Las Vegas Wranglers
- ECHL Transactions - December 18 - ECHL
- Burnett, Levens Return to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- Costello & Combs Accept AHL Offers - Colorado Eagles
- Stanley Cup Comes to Wings Stadium - Kalamazoo Wings
- K-Wings and Jr. K-Wings Lending a Helping Hand - Kalamazoo Wings
- Greenville's Lieuwen Named Reebok Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Nathan Lieuwen Named Reebok Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Greenville Road Warriors
- Komet Ryan Lasch Named ECHL Player of the Week - Fort Wayne Komets
- Fort Wayne's Lasch Named Sher-Wood Hockey ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Stanislav Galiev Recalled to Hershey - Reading Royals
- ECHL Today - December18 - ECHL
- Rajala's hat trick powers Thunder past Bulls at HP Pavilion at San Jose - Stockton Thunder
- Bulls Host Historic ECHL Game at HP Pavilion in Front of 12,881 Fans - San Francisco Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.