Speed & Strength Camp December 4th - December 20thNovember 28, 2012 - Coastal Plain League (Coastal Plain) - High Point-Thomasville HiToms
Geared towards the development of a middle school and high school athlete's foot speed and core strength, the four week developmental program is a strategic opportunity for prospective college, high school and middle school players to enhance their athleticism and increase their throwing velocity and swing speed.
Segmented into two training classes (high school and middle school - 12 person per class maximum), the eight, hour and a half developmental sessions will be conducted on weekday afternoons and evenings and focus on five key developmental areas that determine a player's potential to reach the next level.
- Lower & Upper Body Core Strength Development
- Foot speed and explosion skills
- Lateral movement enhancement
- Throwing Velocity and Mechanics
- Improve rotational power for greater bat/arm speed
The Speed Camp will consist of eight skill sessions over a four week period from Tuesday, December 4th - December 20th.
The eight sessions will be conducted on weekday afternoons (primarily Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 4:15 - 5:45 p.m.
Conducted by HiToms President/Director of Player Development, Greg Suire, the Speed camp is a wonderful opportunity to receive specialized instruction on athletic skill sets rarely concentrated on in amateur baseball.
13 - 18 (High School Student-Athletes)
9 - 13 (Middle School Athletes)
Registration & Cost:
To register for the workouts please call the Hitoms front office at (336)-472-8667 or email Greg Suire at email@example.com. The cost for the camp is $150.
Coastal Plain League Stories from November 28, 2012
- SwampDogs Partner with Salvation Army for Toy Drive - Fayetteville SwampDogs
- RedWolves Add Two More Games to 2013 Schedule - Florence RedWolves
- Speed & Strength Camp December 4th - December 20th - High Point-Thomasville HiToms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.