Jackals Will Give Thanks to Their Fans this WednesdayNovember 15, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) - Elmira Jackals
"We have the most loyal and dedicated fans in the ECHL. Year after year they fill First Arena and help create one of the best home-ice advantages in the league. Now we want to do what we can to show them our appreciation with the holidays upon us," said Jackals general manager Matt Hufnagel.
The Jackals are hosting Pack the House Night on the 21st and all seats at First Arena will be on sale for just $5. The tickets can be purchased in advance through the First Arena Box Office, online at www.firstarena.com or over the phone at 607-734-7825, or they can be purchased the night of the game. All normal fees apply to online and telephone orders.
In addition to Pack the House Night, the Jackals will hold a post-game reception with the team exclusively for their season ticket holders. After the game ends, the Jackals players and staff will spend an hour visiting with season ticket holders in both the First Arena Restaurant and the Jackals Den. Season ticket holders will have to present their VIP Card to be admitted to the post-game reception and they will be able to move back and forth between the Restaurant and the Jackals Den during the reception.
For more information on Pack the House Night and the post-game reception activities please contact the Jackals by calling 607-734-7825.
Mark your calendars! The Jackals are back on First Arena ice on Friday, November 16, 2012 to take on the Trenton Titans at 7:05 p.m. The Jackals are hosting a food drive to benefit Food Bank of the Southern Tier. For every three non-perishable food items you donate, you get one free ticket to the Jackals' home game on November 21 (limit four tickets per person). Group tickets are available for any group of 10 or more. Group tickets get you a discount off of the box office price and preferred seating based on availability. Call 607-734-7825 to get your group booked today. Pro-rated season ticket packages are on sale, as well. Season tickets offer the best value for Jackals fans.
ECHL Stories from November 15, 2012
- IceMen Edge Cyclones, 4-3 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Connolly Scores Overtime Winner in Road Warriors 6-5 Victory - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Royals Acquire Forward Evan Barlow in a Trade with San Francisco - Reading Royals
- Bulls Get Tam and Viendensky from Worcester, Todd from Orlando - San Francisco Bulls
- Orlando Completes Trade for Former Lighting Draft Pick - Orlando Solar Bears
- Huge Crowd of Kids Sees 2-1 Condors Victory - Bakersfield Condors
- RW Cameron Abney Assigned to the Thunder - Stockton Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - November 15 - ECHL
- Jackals Will Give Thanks to Their Fans this Wednesday - Elmira Jackals
- Wranglers Record Point in 2-1 Shootout Loss to Condors - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Instant Replay and Multi-Camera Production Coming to the Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Cyclones Game Preview - Cincinnati vs. Evansville - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Titans Announce "Black Friday" Stimulus Package - Trenton Titans
- Solar Bears Hold Thanksgiving Food Drive on Sunday, November 18 - Orlando Solar Bears
- Condors vs. Las Vegas - 10:30 a.m. Face off Today - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Today - November 15 - ECHL
- Gomez Leads Aces to 4-3 Win over Eagles - Alaska Aces
- Special Teams Help Aces Snap Eagles Winning Streak - Colorado Eagles
- Reign Demolish Bulls 8-1 - Ontario Reign
- Thunder drops second regulation loss in nine games, returns home Friday - Stockton Thunder
- Beskorowany, Mouillierat Key 4-2 Victory - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.