Komets Add Thomas Beauregard to RosterOctober 29, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) Fort Wayne Komets
Beauregard, 26, started the year appearing in five games with San Francisco of the ECHL (1g, 2a) before joining the Komets this week. Beauregard began his career with Cincinnati of the ECHL 2007-08 and led the Cyclones his rookie season with 31 goals and 13 power play tallies. He ranked second with Cincinnati that season with 65 points during the regular season and scored nine goals and 16 points in 19 gmes in the 2008 ECHL playoffs en route to the 2008 Kelly Cup Championship.
Beauregard also appeared in ECHL stints with Wheeling and Elmira before starting this season with San Francisco. The right wing has amassed 86 goals and 163 points in 160 career ECHL games.
Beauregard has skated 10 AHL games during his career (2g, 2a) splitting time with Hamilton and Springfield.
The Montreal, Quebec native led Wichita last season in the CHL playoffs with 12 assists and 20 points and appeared in all five CHL Presidents' Cup Finals games against the Komets leading the Thunder in the series with four goals and seven points.
Thomas Beauregard is a brother of former Komet David-Alexander Beauregard and is expected to be in the lineup this weekend when the Komets travel to Toledo Friday and Kalamazoo Saturday.
Tickets for all Komet home games are on sale at the Coliseum Ticket Office and online at TicketMaster.com. Komet season tickets are still on sale at the Komet office, 1010 Memorial Way in Fort Wayne. For more information visit www.komets.com or call the Komet office at 260-483-0011.
The next Komet home game is slated for Friday, Nov. 9 when the Evansville IceMen visit for an 8pm faceoff at the Memorial Coliseum.
ECHL Stories from October 29, 2012
- Komets Add Thomas Beauregard to Roster - Fort Wayne Komets
- Thunder Weekly: Thunder Booms into First Place - Stockton Thunder
- Hill Receives First AHL Call up of the Year - Ontario Reign
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL Transactions - October 29 - ECHL
- Road Warriors Weekly - Greenville Road Warriors
- Grizzlies in 3-Way Tie for ECHL's Best Record: in Idaho Friday - Utah Grizzlies
- Condors Weekly: Lengthy Road Trip Underway - Bakersfield Condors
- Gladiators move to top of South Division - ECHL
- Elmira Jackals Weekly - Elmira Jackals
- Gladiators Weekly Update - Gwinnett Gladiators
- Radio Recon Going to Lay Low this Week - Reading Royals
- Colorado Eagles Weekly Update - Colorado Eagles
- Thunder Visits Dell'Osso Family Farm - Stockton Thunder
- Altitude Sports & Entertainment to Broadcast Eagles' Military Appreciation Night - Colorado Eagles
- Komets Gain Split of Weekend Double-Header - Fort Wayne Komets
- Everblades Weekly - Florida Everblades
- Cyclones Weekly - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Toledo Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Stingrays Weekly: Stingrays Celebrate Halloween with Solar Bears and Jackals - South Carolina Stingrays
- Evansville IceMen Weekly Update - Evansville IceMen
- IceMen Weekly Notes - Evansville IceMen
- Alaska Completes Sweep of San Francisco with 3-2 Win - Alaska Aces
- DeHart completes weekend sweep of Bakersfield with overtime goal - Stockton Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.