Pelicans First Team in MiLB to Offer Paperless TicketingAugust 29, 2012 - Carolina League (CarL) Myrtle Beach Pelicans
"Mobile ticket delivery is the technology that shows the most promise for doing away with the cost and waste of printed paper tickets - but most people have never used it in real life. A ticket to the Myrtle Beach Pelicans can make mobile delivery a reality now," remarked TicketReturn.com Vice President of Marketing Gordon Hirsch.
The use of this new technology is available to all Pelicans fans with a smart phone and internet access. The Pelicans in conjunction with TicketReturn.com will offer this free service for the remainder of the 2012 season and for years to come.
"TicketReturn.com's constant commitment to improvement & innovation doesn't surprise me and is evident with this new feature. They've been on top of their game and an industry leader for years. I'm looking forward to offering our fans an extra level of convenience and customer service with mobile ticketing," said Pelicans Director of Ticketing Zach Brockman.
If you would like more information on how to use this feature, please contact Pelicans Director of Ticketing, Zach Brockman at (843) 918-6017 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pelicans close out the regular season and prepare for the Carolina League playoffs over Labor Day weekend with a series against the Northern Division's First Half Champion Lynchburg Hillcats, the Atlanta Braves High-A affiliate. Saturday, September 1st (7:05 p.m.) is Bark in the Park when fans can bring their dogs to the game. Fans can play catch on the field prior to the game on Sunday, September 2nd (6:05 p.m.) that features a youth jersey giveaway (first 1,000 fans 12 and under) as well as a fireworks show. The regular season concludes on September 3rd (6:05 p.m.) with a Kids Eat Free Monday and the last fireworks show of the season.
To purchase tickets call (843) 918-6000 or visit www.myrtlebeachpelicans.com.
TicketReturn.com is a leading provider of Box Office and Internet ticketing services, with innovative event marketing, access control, attendance reporting, accounting, and fund-raising features for sports and entertainment venues nationwide. The Charlotte, NC, based company serves more than 130 venues in 40 US states and British Columbia, issuing more than 22 million tickets annually.
Carolina League Stories from August 29, 2012
- Lynchburg Deals Dash Tough 13-Inning Loss - Winston-Salem Dash
- La Stella Allows Five Hits in 13-Inning Hillcat Win - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Hedman's Blast Wins It: Salem Prevails 8-6 in 10 - Salem Red Sox
- Keys Fall to Brink of Elimination - Frederick Keys
- Pelicans Can't Comeback Late in Pitcher's Duel - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Wild Seventh Spirits Rocks to Triumph - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Hankins' Big Hits Topple P-Nats - Carolina Mudcats
- Potomac Drops Critical Game to Carolina 6-2 - Potomac Nationals
- Braves Announce Three Current and Three Former Hillcats to the AZL - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Anthony Rendon and Jason Martinson to Arizona Fall League - Potomac Nationals
- Merrifield Wins Minker Award - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Carl & Calixte to Play in Arizona Fall League - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Blue Rocks Game Notes - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Dash Help Local Challenger Team Make Trip to Williamsport - Winston-Salem Dash
- Seven Mudcats to Play in Prestigious Arizona Fall League - Carolina Mudcats
- Pelicans First Team in MiLB to Offer Paperless Ticketing - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Lynchburg Hillcats Game Notes - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Courtney Hawkins Joins Dash - Winston-Salem Dash
- Early Pelican Power Not Enough as Rocks Comeback - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Wilmington Rocks Pelicans in McElwee's Debut - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Pelicans Put Playoff Tickets on Sale - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.