Ep Diablos August 10 - Aug 12 PromotionsAugust 10, 2012 - American Association (AA) El Paso Diablos
Friday, August 10, 2012 @ 7:05 pm vs. Sioux City Explorers
Fireworks Night: After the game, we'll be shooting fireworks off just beyond Cohen outfield wall. Don't sit and watch it from miles around. (We know you do.) Make sure to join us on the field after the game to get player autographs and get the best seat in the house! Presented by State Farm. Susan G Komen Swing for the Cure Night: Don't let cancer steal second base! The Diablos are proud to partner with Susan G Komen El Paso for our 4th Annual Swing for the Cure. Wear the color pink or your Susan G Komen Race for the Cure shirts, and get FREE General Admission or $2.00 Box Seats! Pink must be clearly visible. The more the better! The team is getting into the pink spirit as well with pink Diablo jerseys. We'll be auctioning off these special jerseys on the 1st base concourse during the game. After the game, winners will be presented their jerseys on the field by the players. Don't miss your chance to own an authentic Diablo jersey, and help a great cause! All proceeds going to Susan G Komen's fight against breast cancer. Sponsored by Southwest
Saturday, August 11, 2012 @ 7:05 pm vs. Sioux City Explorers
Yogi Bear Appearance: Hey Boo Boo! Bring the kids and the kids at heart out to tonight's ball game for a chance to meet the loveable Yogi Bear! Don't forget your cameras or smart phones to take photos! Presented by El Paso Electric.
Sunday, August 12, 2012 @ 6:05 pm vs. Sioux City Explorers
Quartermania: Our fan favorite promotion is back! $0.25 hot dogs and ice cream sandwiches all game long. Bark in the Park: Don't leave your poor pup at home tonight. Today our canine friends are welcome to watch the festivities as the Diablos prepare to send the Sioux City Explorers back to Iowa. We'll have booths from dog friendly organizations, some of which will have pets for adoption. As always, please pick up after your pet! Presented by Pet's Barn.
The Diablos will hit the road for Wichita, KS (Wingnuts) followed by Grand Prairie, TX (AirHogs) to face the South Division leaders, and look to close the gap for first place. The team will be back at Cohen Stadium for a three game series against the Wichita Wingnuts August 21-23.
For anyone who wants to follow the team on the road, tune into Fox Sports Radio 1380 AM or log on to diablos.com for home games. Discounted Season Ticket, Weekend Ticket, and Flex Pack Ticket Specials are on sale now for the 2012 season. For additional promotions and game info, call 915-755-2000 or visit diablos.com.
American Association Stories from August 10, 2012
- American Association Results - AA
- Diablos Rally From Seven Down, Win Wild One Over Sioux City - El Paso Diablos
- Lemurs Come From Behind to Win - Laredo Lemurs
- Pheasants Fall in Extras to Fargo-Moorhead - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Lemurs Get to Miller Again in Comeback Win - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Short-Handed Wingnuts Rebound in Winnipeg - Wichita Wingnuts
- Lowey Too Much for Goldeyes - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- RailCats Pile on Early and Cruise to Victory - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Kolb's Four-Hit Night Leads 'Cats to Fifth Straight Win - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Aint No Offense for St. Paul in 2-0 Loss to Sox - St. Paul Saints
- RailCats Release Tomochika Tsuboi, Sign Rookie Outfielder - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- 'Dogs Trade for League's Leading Slugger - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Sox gearing up for upcoming three-game series - Amarillo Sox
- Saints to Induct Al Avila into Professional Baseball Scouts Hall of Fame - St. Paul Saints
- Ep Diablos August 10 - Aug 12 Promotions - El Paso Diablos
- Explorers Tee off on Ex-Mate to Salvage Series - Grand Prairie AirHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.