Everblades Announce Game Changes to 2012-13 ScheduleAugust 2, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) Florida Everblades
1) Orlando at Florida, originally scheduled for Tuesday, January 15, 2013, will now be played on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
2) Orlando at Florida, originally scheduled for Friday, February 8, 2013, will now be played on Friday, March 29, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.
3) Florida at Orlando, originally scheduled for Saturday, December 29, 2012, will now be played on Friday, December 28, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
4) Florida at Orlando, originally scheduled for Friday March 29, 2013, will now be played on Friday February 8, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.
The changes move the Everblades home opener a day earlier to Friday, October 12 against the Orlando Solar Bears. The team will conduct a championship banner raising ceremony prior to that Oct. 12 game. The two teams will meet again at Germain Arena the following night on October 13.
Season ticket packages for the Everblades' 15th Anniversary season are currently available. Full season packages start at $380 per seat for all 36 home games. Partial-season packages start as low as $150, and offer a flexible option for fans. For more information on all available packages, call the Everblades office at 239-948-7825, or visit the team online at www.floridaeverblades.com.
ECHL Stories from August 2, 2012
- Condors in the Community: Nominations Now Open for 'Spirit of Condorstown' Awards - Bakersfield Condors
- Lafranchise and Kremyr Return to Aces - Alaska Aces
- Everblades Announce Game Changes to 2012-13 Schedule - Florida Everblades
- Solar Bears Agree to Terms with Forwards Cramer, Mahbod and Klapkowski - Orlando Solar Bears
- Captain T.J. Reynolds Re-Signs with Road Warriors - Greenville Road Warriors
- Colorado Eagles Continue Collection of Local College Alumni - Colorado Eagles
- Free Passes to Coney Island - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.