Orlando Predators and Fifth Third Bank Collecting School SuppliesJuly 19, 2012 - Arena Football League (AFL) Orlando Predators
Anyone who drops off $10 worth of school supplies or a $10 check made out to "Orlando After School All-Stars - Summer of Dreams," to any Central Florida Fifth Third Bank during the week of July 16 - 22, will receive a $30 ticket to the Orlando Predators game against the Milwaukee Mustangs on Sunday, July 22nd.
In addition, the Predators will conduct a 50/50 raffle during the game to benefit the Summer of Dreams program.
Fifth Third Bank's Summer of Dreams program provides homeless children in the Central Florida community access to free, nutritious meals; daily activities focusing on academics, art enrichment and athletics; tutoring and mentoring; financial counseling for parents; and much more. In its first year, Summer of Dreams reached 1,078 kids in Orange County, and the program has expanded to reach children in Seminole and Osceola counties as well.
Arena Football League Stories from July 19, 2012
- Barnstormers Add Linebacker for Final Week of Season - Iowa Barnstormers
- VooDoo, Force Fight for Postseason Saturday Night - New Orleans VooDoo
- Orlando Predators and Fifth Third Bank Collecting School Supplies - Orlando Predators
- Top 25 Players in AFL History: No. 6 George LaFrance - AFL
- Grady Voted National Guard MVP of Week 19 - Utah Blaze
- Orange Park Hooters to Hold Official Watch Party - Jacksonville Sharks
- Grady Voted Week 19 National Guard MVP - AFL
- Orlando Predators Host Community Outreach Youth Football Clinic - Orlando Predators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.