Rhinehart Back To Louisville, Ravin ActivatedJuly 19, 2012 - Southern League (SL) Pensacola Blue Wahoos
Ravin was promoted from Advanced-A Bakersfield on June 25, but suffered an injury prior to appearing in a game. He appeared in three games with the Blaze this season before getting promoted to Pensacola. He worked one inning in each of those three games and allowed a total of three runs -two earned- while striking out four.
The hard-throwing right-hander was drafted by the Reds in the fifth round in 2006. This will be his second stint at Double-A. He made six appearances, all starts, with the Carolina Mudcats in 2011. He was 0-2 with a 7.07 ERA with Carolina.
Southern League Stories from July 19, 2012
- Huntsville Takes Opener, Snaps Generals' Win Streak - Jackson Generals
- Barons' Bats Falter In Loss To Biscuits - Birmingham Barons
- Smokies Fall in Series Opener at Chattanooga - Tennessee Smokies
- Stars Win Series Opener With Generals - Huntsville Stars
- Lookouts Edge Smokies, 4-3 - Chattanooga Lookouts
- BayBears Spotlight a Special Saturday at "The Hank" - Mobile BayBears
- Southern League Names Lori Webb President - SL
- Rhinehart Back To Louisville, Ravin Activated - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
- Generals Game Notes - Jackson Generals
- Sena Heads Back to Tacoma, Kittredge Returns to Jackson - Jackson Generals
- M-Braves Homestand Highlights July 24-28 - Mississippi Braves
- Ian Gac Restricted; Jaime Pedroza to Mississippi - Mississippi Braves
- Squires Transferred To Jupiter; Pertusati Transferred To Jacksonville - Jacksonville Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.