Mammoth Announces Preseason Tilt with RoughnecksJuly 18, 2012 - National Lacrosse League (NLL) Colorado Mammoth
"Playing the Roughnecks in an exhibition game is a great way for our organization to prepare for the 2013 season," said Mammoth head coach Bob Hamley. "We're chomping at the bit to get back out on the field. It's a long off-season."
In December 2011, the LEC hosted a sold-out NLL preseason game between the Washington Stealth and Toronto Rock. This year, the game is once again the premier event in a weekend of lacrosse at the facility that includes a Coaches Chalk Talk, clinics and team practices.
"Last year was a tremendous success for everyone involved," said Jared Harman, Director of Business Development at the LEC. "We wanted to duplicate the excitement and increase the clinics to give everyone more of a chance to get involved in the event."
Tickets for the game will go on sale to the public this Saturday, July 21 at noon MT. To purchase, please visit www.ticketmaster.ca or call 1-855-985-5000. For more information on the Coaches Chalk Talk or player clinics, call the LEC at 604-882-8800 or visit www.langleyeventscentre.com.
National Lacrosse League Stories from July 18, 2012
- NLL & Player's Association Reach Agreement for 2013 Season - NLL
- Mammoth Announces Preseason Tilt with Roughnecks - Colorado Mammoth
- Minnesota Swarm Continues to Help Bring Lacrosse Back to Its Roots - Minnesota Swarm
- Roughnecks Announce 2012 Exhibition Game - Calgary Roughnecks
- GM/Head Coach Derek Keenan Re-Signs for 2013 Season - Edmonton Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.