Barons Agree to Terms with Dan RingwaldJuly 18, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Oklahoma City Barons
Ringwald, a native of Oakville, Ontario, is entering his third season as a pro. After attending training camp with the Barons, he was assigned to the Stockton Thunder of the ECHL. He earned his first call-up to Oklahoma City in November.
The 6-1, 185-pounder skated in 31 regular season games with the Barons last season, scoring one goal and adding six assists while also posting a +8 rating with nine penalty minutes. During Ringwald's time with the Thunder, he recorded eight points (1-7-8) in 12 games.
Ringwald played a consistent role with the Barons during their 2012 Calder Cup playoff run. Skating in all 14 Barons postseason games, Ringwald recorded four assists and posted a +2 rating.
Prior to turning pro, he played four seasons at the Rochester Institute of Technology where he scored 123 points (21-102-123) in 146 games and was named the NCAA Atlantic Hockey Association's Best Defenseman during his senior year. He played 61 games with the Thunder in his first professional season, recording 23 points (1-22-23).
Just 93 days remain until the Barons home opener on October 19. For a limited time, the Barons are offering an Opening Night Pack for only $30. The package includes four tickets to the Barons home opener, and four Barons t-shirts. Call 232-GOAL and ask for the Opening Night Special.
A variety of ticket packages are available to meet every individual or group need. Packages ranging from 7-game and 11-game packs to Full Season Seats are available. Call the Barons' front office at 405-232-4625 for information on groups, Season Seats and other ticket packages.
American Hockey League Stories from July 18, 2012
- Wishart Agrees to Terms on One-Year Deal - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Blues Chairman Tom Stillman to Attend Rivermen Season Ticket Holder - Peoria Rivermen
- Rampage Coaches Chuck Weber and Jason Cipolla Agree to New Contracts - San Antonio Rampage
- Bruins Sign Defenseman Aaron Johnson - Providence Bruins
- Senators Re-Sign Forward Jim O'Brien to a Two-Year Contract - Binghamton Senators
- Senators Sign Defenceman Eric Gryba to a Two-Year, Two-Way Contract - Binghamton Senators
- Barons Agree to Terms with Dan Ringwald - Oklahoma City Barons
- Monarchs Pellerin Named Head Coach in Bridgeport - Manchester Monarchs
- Pellerin Named Sound Tigers Head Coach - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Lightning Hire Rob Zettler as Assistant Coach of Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.