Royals Sign Forward Trevor LewisJuly 11, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) Reading Royals
Last season, Lewis tied for the team lead with twenty-nine points (8g-21a) in thirty-nine games in his senior season at Robert Morris University, earning the team's post-season award as Offensive Player of the Year. Lewis, who served as the Colonials' team captain last year, was selected as the Atlantic Hockey Travel Team USA Player of the Week in early March, when he racked up eight points in three games to lead RMU to a first round victory over American International College in the AHA playoffs. A two-time member of the AHA All-Academic Team, Lewis was a part of an RMU class who won a school record 53 games-and the school's first-ever AHA playoff round-during their four year stint with the Colonials. In his collegiate career, Lewis established a school record for total games played (143)-123 of them consecutively-as he ended his time with the Colonials with eighty-three points (fifth all-time) and fifty-three assists (fourth all-time).
Season Tickets for the 2012-13 Reading Royals ECHL season are currently available. Call 610-898-7825 for more information or log onto www.royalshockey.com.
ECHL Stories from July 11, 2012
- Dee and Enders Returning to Condorstown - Bakersfield Condors
- All-Star Matt Gens First to Sign on Dotted Line for 2012-13 - Evansville IceMen
- Bulls Become ECHL Affiliate of the San Jose Sharks - San Francisco Bulls
- The Pipeline Continues: Thunder, Edmonton Oilers Announce Affiliation Renewal - Stockton Thunder
- Komets Add Pair to Roster; Top Center Giosa Joins K's - Fort Wayne Komets
- Everblades Unveil Logo for 15th Anniversary Season - Florida Everblades
- Eagles Re-Sign ECHL MVP Chad Costello for 2012-13 Season - Colorado Eagles
- Royals Sign Forward Trevor Lewis - Reading Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.