Express Host New Orleans To Conclude Home Stand Series Concludes With Independence Day Fireworks CelJune 29, 2012 - Pacific Coast League (PCL) Round Rock Express
The series' highlight is the Independence Day celebration and fireworks show following Tuesday's finale. As a part of Budweiser's "Red, White and Blue Salute," fans will be treated to the season's biggest fireworks show along with other festivities honoring America and our nation's military veterans.
Texas Rangers left-hander Derek Holland is scheduled to make his second rehab start Monday night. Holland, who was placed on the disabled list following his June 5 start at Oakland with shoulder fatigue, allowed one run over three innings Wednesday night at The Dell Diamond in his first rehab start.
Flex Plans, group tickets and party areas still are available for the 2012 season; contact The Dell Diamond ticket office at 512.255.2255 for more information, or log on to www.RoundRockExpress.com.
The series begins Saturday with Express team card sets available to the first 2,500 fans, presented by Equipment Depot. There also will be a Goodwill clothing drive Saturday; fans who bring a clothing donation to the home-plate or first-base gate will receive a voucher for two tickets to another Sunday through Thursday game this season. Additionally, Saturday is Jimmy Buffett Night; fans are encouraged to wear Hawai`ian shirts and visit a pregame tailgate in the parking lot.
Sunday is H-E-B Kids Day with a pregame carnival and postgame base-running for all kids age 12 and under. Junior Sluggers members also will have a pregame clinic on the field. Monday is Dollar Hot Dogs and Sodas Night, presented by Mrs Baird's.
Express games are broadcast on The Horn 104.9 FM ESPN Austin and steamed live online at www.espnaustin.com.
Pacific Coast League Stories from June 29, 2012
- Aces Cruise Past Grizzlies, 11-3 - Reno Aces
- Padres fall to Sky Sox - Tucson Padres
- Rainiers Shut Out By Las Vegas, 4-0 - Tacoma Rainiers
- Sogard Gives River Cats 1-0, Walk-Off Win in Extras - Sacramento River Cats
- Adams Adamant against Albuquerque - Memphis Redbirds
- 'Topes Battered by 'Birds, 9-5 - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Lopez, Cubs Shutout RedHawks, 7-0 - Oklahoma City RedHawks
- Storm Chasers Put Away the Zephyrs, 8-3, on Friday Night - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Sounds Deafen Round Rock Express 2-0 - Round Rock Express
- I-Cubs Evade RedHawks Swoop in Shutout - Iowa Cubs
- Nashville Takes Series with 2-0 Shutout in Round Rock - Nashville Sounds
- Chasers Defeat Zephyrs 8-3, Win Series - New Orleans Zephyrs
- Express Host New Orleans To Conclude Home Stand Series Concludes With Independence Day Fireworks Cel - Round Rock Express
- Sky Sox Release Patriotic Independence Week Schedule of Events - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Storm Chasers to Host the 20th Anniversary Sandlot Tour - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Aces-Diamondbacks Extend Partnership Through 2016 - Reno Aces
- RedHawks Game Notes: June 29, 2012 - Oklahoma City RedHawks
- Round Rock Express - Game Notes vs. Nashville Sounds - Round Rock Express
- July 4th Berm Seating Goes on Sale Tomorrow - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Rainiers Foiled By 51s Luis Jimenez, Adam Moore homer for Tacoma - Tacoma Rainiers
- Aces Fall 11-8 to Fresno - Reno Aces
- River Cats Bested by Bees, 10-3 - Sacramento River Cats
- Tucson beats Colorado Springs - Tucson Padres
- Chasers Zapped by the Zephyrs, Lose 12-1 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- 'Topes Rally by Redbirds - Memphis Redbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.