21 Questions with VooDoo Doll Marshe'June 27, 2012 - Arena Football League (AFL) New Orleans VooDoo
Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings or Walk-On's:
Walk-On's, the fried pickles are amazing!
What kind and what was the name of your stuffed animal or 'blankee' you had as a kid:
Casie.is my pillow case and I still have it and I can't travel without it. I got it from my mom and I'm so obsessed with it.
If you could be any Disney princess who would it be and why:
Princes Tiana because every little girl I meet calls me that!
What top 5 things would be on your bucket list:
Travel to Dubai, Sydney Australia, go sky diving, buy my mom a RV, and fly a plane.
Best thing about being a Voodoo Doll:
Getting to meet and greet the best fans in the AFL!
Favorite New Orleans restaurant:
Dragos. Have you tried the oysters?!
If you could hang out with anyone from Jersey Shore who would it be and why:
J Wow because she is the realest in the house. No Fake girls please.
If you were stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean, what 3 things could you not live without:
Water, nail polish, and my pillow case!
Favorite clothing store:
H&M and unfortunately I have to travel to LA or ATL to go there.
Hamburger with no lettuce, no tomato, and no onions and add bacon and cheese please.
Favorite junk food:
Cereal bars, Lucky Charms to be more specific.
Favorite reality show:
Cake Boss! One day he will make my wedding cake!
Troy Polomalu! Oh my goodness his hair is just, I can't even describe it.
Favorite nail polish color:
Crackle in gold
If you could have one super power, what would it be and why:
To control time sometimes; great moments needed to be rewound.
What do you look for in a guy:
Honesty, trust, loyalty and compassion.
Favorite cartoon show growing up:
Sonic the Hedge Hog!! I watched it every morning before school and missed the bus almost every day!
Lipstick or lip-gloss:
Lipstick! Bright colors red and pink especially, but I love them all
Who is the person who has influenced you the most in your life and why:
My mom; she is so strong, intelligent, patient, and loving. I just love her to pieces.
Jitterbug! My friends say I can't stop dancing so they call be me Jit or Jitterbug.
Outside of VooDoo games/appearances what is your occupation:
I'm a full-time student and full-time mother to my dog, Preston James and turtle, Spot!
Arena Football League Stories from June 27, 2012
- Defensive Back Mervin Brookins Returns to San Jose - San Jose SaberCats
- Two Former Sharks Stick in CFL - Jacksonville Sharks
- ATI Two-Minute Drill with VooDoo Head Coach Pat O'Hara, Episode 16 - New Orleans VooDoo
- Soul Announce Military Appreciation Night - Philadelphia Soul
- Shock to Face Dangerous Rattlers - Spokane Shock
- Arizona Tops Coaches' Poll Again - AFL
- Talons Look To Secure Playoff Dream With Saturday Night Home Game - San Antonio Talons
- Rush Team with 100 Club of Chicago to Recognize City's Police and Firefighters - Chicago Rush
- 21 Questions with VooDoo Doll Marshe' - New Orleans VooDoo
- PLAYNOLA, WGNO ABC 26 Set for Halftime Dodgeball Match this Saturday - New Orleans VooDoo
- Maurice Williams Earns AFL Weekly Honors - Cleveland Gladiators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.