Cliche, Clune Re-Sign with KingsJune 15, 2012 - American Hockey League (AHL) Manchester Monarchs
Cliche played in 72 games for the Monarchs this last season. He recorded 41 points (17-2441) and 35 penalty minutes. The 6-foot, 203-pound native of Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec has collected 131 points (58-73131) and 159 penalty minutes in 284 games with the Monarchs over the last five years (2007-12). Cliche made his NHL debut with the Kings against the Dallas Stars on March 2, 2010. He recorded zero points in his lone NHL game.
Clune played in 56 games for the Monarchs this past season. He recorded 15 points (6-915) and 253 penalty minutes. His 253 penalty minutes ranked third in the American Hockey League last season. The 5-foot-10, 207-pound native of Toronto, Ontario has collected 60 points (21-3960) and 688 penalty minutes in 201 games with the Monarchs over the last four seasons (2008-12). In 14 career NHL games with the Kings during the 2009-10 season, Clune recorded two points, both assists, and 26 penalty minutes. He also recorded five penalty minutes in four playoff games with the Kings during the 2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
The Monarchs Seven Game Package is perfect for everyone - the family of four, the guys' night out, dinner and hockey with the girls, the casual fan or the die hard fan with a busy schedule! It is one game a month and you can choose the games you want to go to! To get your hands on the perfect package, visit the Monarchs at www.manchestermonarchs.com or call the office at (603) 626-7825.
American Hockey League Stories from June 15, 2012
- Cliche, Clune Re-Sign with Kings - Manchester Monarchs
- Predators Deal Kyle Wilson Dealt to Tampa Bay - Milwaukee Admirals
- Canadiens Name Clement Jodoin Assistant Coach - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Bears Alumni to Face Penguins Alumni on Outdoor Classic Weekend - Hershey Bears
- Monarchs to Host Second Annual Summer Fan Fest - Manchester Monarchs
- Ed Belfour and Katy Waugh of the Mississippi Surge on latest Puska on Pucks - OSC Original by Denis Puska
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.