TinCaps Announce Roster MovesMay 29, 2012 - Midwest League (MWL) Fort Wayne TinCaps
RHP Matt Stites reinstated from the disabled list. Stites, 22, had been on the disabled list since May 21st. The righthander is 1-0 with a 0.53 ERA this season. He has worked 17 innings, allowing one run, issuing no walks and striking out 22. He is second on the team with four saves.
RHP Justin Hancock transferred from Fort Wayne to extended spring training. Hancock, 21, had a record of 0-4 with a team-high 6.95 ERA. He pitched 33 2/3 innings, allowing 44 hits, 31 runs and 26 earned runs. In that span, he also walked 20 while striking out 23.
The TinCaps roster currently stands at the Midwest League limit of 25 players.
Midwest League Stories from May 29, 2012
- Chiefs Beat Rattlers in 14 on Zapata Single - Peoria Chiefs
- Chiefs avoid sweep, beat Rattlers in 14 innings - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Great Lakes Rallies Late to Win 6-5 - Great Lakes Loons
- Kernels drop series final to Quad Cities, 3-1 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Top Prospect Earns First Win, Bees Beat Clinton 7-2 - Burlington Bees
- Hawks Drop Extra Inning Bout with Loons - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Hot Rods Close Series with 8-2 Win over TinCaps - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Lugnuts outslug Captains in finale, 10-9 - Lansing Lugnuts
- LumberKings Drop Finale; Lose Series to Burlington - Clinton LumberKings
- Lugnuts Win Back and Forth Game 10-9 - Lake County Captains
- Hager's Blast Completes Lengthy Trip with Victory - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Waldrop Named Midwest League Hitter of the Week - Dayton Dragons
- Portillo Named Midwest League Pitcher of the Week - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Captains Home Stand Features Cleveland Sports History Night, More - Lake County Captains
- Dragons Announce Entertainment Acts - Dayton Dragons
- Extra-Inning Woes Continue for Cougars - Kane County Cougars
- Dragons on TV Thursday and Friday - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Shut out by West Michigan 8-0 - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Announce Roster Moves - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Head out to Pohlman Field for An Action Packed Weekend - Beloit Snappers
- Limited Tickets Remain for Driver Softball Game - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.