Time Change for SundayMay 26, 2012 - Frontier League (FL) London Rippers
The afternoon game on Sunday, May 27th against the Gateway Grizzlies, which was scheduled to start at 4pm, has been moved to an earlier 1pm start.
This will ensure London sports fans have the chance to take in an exciting Rippers game in the afternoon and be at their preferred location to watch the London Knights attempt to win their second Memorial Cup in team history.
The Rippers would like to extend best wishes and good luck to the Knights, and we hope to celebrate a CHL Championship on Sunday night.
The Rippers continue their three game set with the Grizzlies tonight at 7pm at Labatt Park.
The box office at the park will be open at 1pm today and that is the ONLY place you will be able to get merchandise and tickets at Labatt Park today. Our team store is closed for the day.
Frontier League Stories from May 26, 2012
- Grizzlies Pick One-Run Victory in Canada - Gateway Grizzlies
- Schaumburg Boomers Walk Off With Win in Thirteen - Schaumburg Boomers
- RiverHawks Power Past Lake Erie, Win 8-1 - Rockford RiverHawks
- Gateway Slows Rippers - London Rippers
- Traverse City Silences ThunderBolts' Bats - Traverse City Beach Bums
- Crushers surrender four homers in 8-1 loss - Lake Erie Crushers
- Rascal Bullpen Shuts out Washington - River City Rascals
- Slammers Win First Series of 2012 - Joliet Slammers
- Miners Offense Continues with Win over CornBelters - Southern Illinois Miners
- Otters Drop Second Game in a Row on the Road - Evansville Otters
- Wild Things Shut out by Rascals 5-0 - Washington Wild Things
- CornBelters Blanked by Miners - Normal CornBelters
- May 26 Joliet Slammers Game Notes - Joliet Slammers
- Time Change for Sunday - London Rippers
- Schaumburg Franchise Kicks off with a BOOM! - Schaumburg Boomers
- RiverHawks Drop Home Opener 8-2 - Rockford RiverHawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.