Fish Add Pitcher to the BullpenMay 18, 2012 - American Association (AA) Winnipeg Goldeyes
Jones, 25, has played his first two professional seasons in the Milwaukee Brewers organization at the Rookie and Single-A level. Last season with Rookie-level Helena of the Pioneer League, he went 1-2 with a 4.10 ERA in 21 games out of the bullpen.
Jones was drafted by the Brewers in the 27th round (819th overall) in the 2010 MLB amateur draft.
The Goldeyes now have the league maximum 23 players on their roster, including 12 pitchers and 11 position players.
Winnipeg opens the 2012 season tonight in Amarillo against the Sox.
Fans looking to purchase season tickets, nine-game mini packs and individual game tickets for the 2012 season can call the Goldeyes office at 982-BASE (2273), visit the Shaw Park box office or click on Ticketmaster.ca.
American Association Stories from May 18, 2012
- American Association Results - AA
- Goldeyes Erase Seven-Run Deficit in Win over Sox - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Ka'Aihue Leads T-Bones to First Win - Kansas City T-Bones
- Diablos Notch First Win Of Year - El Paso Diablos
- Hinson, Wingnuts Take Down Lincoln - Wichita Wingnuts
- Pheasants' rally falls short in ninth - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Saints Come from Behind for Dramatic 3-2 Walk off Win - St. Paul Saints
- RailCats Fall on Walk-Off Single - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Fish Add Pitcher to the Bullpen - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Saints Round out Roster with Pitcher Josh Cephas - St. Paul Saints
- RailCats Sign RHP Kyle Wilson - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Fans Can Vote for Best Relievers - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Fans Choose Ford, Moore as Top Starters - Sioux Falls Canaries
- Big Hits Elude AirHogs in Season Opener - Grand Prairie AirHogs
- T-Bones Drop Season Opener to New Jersey - Kansas City T-Bones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.