Barons Open Ten-Game Home Stand Tuesday NightApril 30, 2012 - Southern League (SL) Birmingham Barons
Kicking off a jam-packed home stand will be the first of two 50-cent Hot Dog Nights, which will also include a special beer-tasting event for fans 21 and older. Fans will be able to taste 15 different beers and vote on their favorite. The beer with the most votes will be sold at Regions Park for the remainder of the season. Thirsty Thursday, featuring 16 oz. beverages for $1, jump starts a busy weekend with post-game fireworks on Friday and Cinco De Mayo on Saturday featuring a nacho giveaway for the first 500 fans.
On Sunday the Barons will hold their second youth clinic of the season prior to the game. On Monday fans are encouraged to bring their dogs to the game for Bark in the Park. The home stand concludes with 50-cent hot dogs on Tuesday and $1 beverages on Thirsty Thursday. Tuesday will also feature a pre-game autograph session from 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm.
Birmingham Barons tickets are currently available on the web, over the phone or by visiting the Regions Park Box Office. For ticket information, game schedule, or promotions calendar, call (205) 988-3200 or visit www.barons.com, www.facebook.com/birminghambarons or on Twitter: @bhambarons.
Southern League Stories from April 30, 2012
- Stars Open Five-Game Homestand on Tuesday - Huntsville Stars
- Marc Krauss Named Southern League Player of the Week - Mobile BayBears
- Magill Named Southern League Pitcher of the Week - Chattanooga Lookouts
- Barons Open Ten-Game Home Stand Tuesday Night - Birmingham Barons
- Buck Night on Tap for Smokies' Upcoming Homestand - Tennessee Smokies
- Roster Move: Paduch to AAA, Fleming to Biscuits - Montgomery Biscuits
- BayBears Offer Great Week Ahead - Mobile BayBears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.