Bad Apple Dancers Win Hoosier Hospitality AwardApril 20, 2012 - Midwest League (MWL) Fort Wayne TinCaps
"We're incredibly honored to have been selected as one of this year's award winners. The Bad Apple Dancers are one of the favorite attractions that fans like to see when they come out to Parkview Field, and I give a lot of credit to Brad Shank, Brent Harring and Tyler Baker for the work they've put into the Bad Apple Dancers," said TinCaps President Mike Nutter.
The Bad Apple Dancers perform at the end of the sixth inning during all of the 70 TinCaps home games each season at Parkview Field.
- - - - - - - - - -
The TinCaps return home to Parkview Field for a six-game home stand beginning Wednesday, April 25. Visit TinCaps.com or call (260) 482-6400 for tickets and more information.
Midwest League Stories from April 20, 2012
- Sano, Snappers Throttle Hawks to Force Rubber Match - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Dragons Collect 15 Hits, Win 12-7 - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Wash Away Bandits' Winning Streak, 12-7 - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Bees Win Pitchers' Duel Part Two - Burlington Bees
- Homers Lift Hot Rods Over Kernels on Friday - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Chiefs Fall 7-5 Friday Night - Peoria Chiefs
- TinCaps Crush Cougars 12-1 - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Bees turn tables, shut out Lugnuts, 2-0 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Captains Shutout Lumberkings 7-0 - Lake County Captains
- Cougars Mauled by TinCaps - Kane County Cougars
- Defense leads the way as Rattlers win fourth straight - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Vega-Rosado Placed on DL - Lansing Lugnuts
- Bad Apple Dancers Win Hoosier Hospitality Award - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dragons Gameday for April 20 - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons to Host Public Safety Day on April 22nd - Dayton Dragons
- Loons, Dow Partner for Dow Student Heroes - Great Lakes Loons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.