Lunden Returns to St. John's in Fourth AHL Call-UpMarch 20, 2012 - ECHL (ECHL) Las Vegas Wranglers
Lunden, 26, previously played two games with the IceCaps in early February. The 6'2'', 202-pound left wing has also been called up to the AHL's Peoria Rivermen and Houston Aeros, appearing in five AHL games this season. With Las Vegas, Lunden has collected 42 points (21 goals, 21 assists) in 44 games. The Coquitlam, British Columbia native also signed an entry-level contract with the NHL's Phoenix Coyotes in 2009-10.
Lampe, 25, saw action in 13 games with the Bulldogs, recording two goals and one assist. The 5'11, 170-pound center also played in three games for the AHL's Lake Erie Monsters in mid-December, registering an assist. A native of Madison, Wisc., Lampe has tallied 60 points (34 goals, 26 assists) in 46 games with the Wranglers, and holds two Wranglers club records for most goals in a game (4) and most points in a game (6), both coming in a game against the ECHL's Colorado Eagles on Oct. 28.
The Wranglers take on the Eagles tonight at 7:05 p.m. inside Orleans Arena before a weekend series against the Idaho Steelheads. Saturday, March 24, marks the return of Regrettable Tattoo Night, where fans with the worst tattoos can win tattoo removal and cover-up prizes.
Playoff tickets are on sale now and can be purchased through the Wranglers front office at (702) 471-PUCK. Fans can lock in their seats by purchasing playoff strip tickets starting at $18 per game. Individual Wranglers playoff tickets are available by phone at (702) 284-7777, and can be purchased in person at all Coast Casino properties, Town Square shopping center or online at www.orleansarena.com . The Wranglers play all 36 regular-season home games at the Orleans Arena, located next to the Orleans Hotel and Casino at 4500 W. Tropicana Ave.
ECHL Stories from March 20, 2012
- Irish Heritage Night, Ryan's Quest Benefit on Tap - Trenton Titans
- Tuesday Is "A Night with the Grizzlies" - Utah Grizzlies
- Jean Collection and Student I.D. Night on Wednesday - Bakersfield Condors
- Lunden Returns to St. John's in Fourth AHL Call-Up - Las Vegas Wranglers
- The Road Warriors Want Your Small Dog this Saturday - Greenville Road Warriors
- Glads Sign Marietta Native, Haddad Returns from Hamilton - Gwinnett Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - March 20 - ECHL
- K-Wings Weekly - Kalamazoo Wings
- San Jose Recalls Goaltender Thomas Heemskerk from Thunder to Worcester Sharks - Stockton Thunder
- Thunder Clinches Playoff Berth - Stockton Thunder
- Group Appreciation Night and Skate with the Team this Weekend - Chicago Express
- Alaska's Reid Named Reebok Hockey ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Reid Named ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Alaska Aces
- Peter Boyd Named ECHL Player of the Week - Bakersfield Condors
- Bakersfield's Boyd Named Sher-Wood Hockey ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Rookie Defenseman Chiarot Recalled to IceCaps - Colorado Eagles
- Adam Comrie Signs with Greenville - Greenville Road Warriors
- Walleye to Recognize Sylvania Northview State Champs - Toledo Walleye
- ECHL Today - March 20 - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.