Central Hockey League Announces SuspensionsFebruary 20, 2012 - Central Hockey League (CHL)
Boucher has already sat out two of the four games missing Saturday's 3-2 shootout loss to Allen and Sunday's win in Bloomington and will conclude his suspension by missing Tuesday's game in Tulsa and Friday's game versus Arizona. Boucher was assessed a game misconduct in the first period of Bloomington's 5-4 win over Fort Wayne on Friday night.
Molle has also missed each of the last two Komets games and will conclude his suspension on Tuesday night in Tulsa. Molle was assessed a match penalty in the first period of the Komets loss to Bloomington on Friday.
Boogaard's suspension stems from an off-ice incident with a credentialed photographer in a privileged area during the third period of Friday's game in Texas. Boogaard missed Rio Grande Valley's game on Saturday and will sit out through Friday, March 2. His first game that he is eligible to return will be Saturday, March 3 when the Bees play at Texas.
Central Hockey League Stories from February 20, 2012
- Shots from the Point for February 20, 2012 - CHL
- Thunder Weekly - Wichita Thunder
- Central Hockey League Announces Suspensions - CHL
- Mavericks Weekly - Missouri Mavericks
- Mallards Weekly Update - Quad City Mallards
- Wichita's Matt Robinson Named Oakley CHL Player of the Week - CHL
- Robinson Named Oakley Player of the Week - Wichita Thunder
- Dayton Gems Weekly - Dayton Gems
- Bloomington Blaze Weekly - Bloomington Blaze
- Mallards to Celebrate Milestone Weekend, Retire Gibson's Number March 16-17 - Quad City Mallards
- Allen Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Tulsa Oilers Weekly - Tulsa Oilers
- Komets Gain Five Points for Week 18; Sundogs Visit Friday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Arizona Sundogs Weekly Update - Arizona Sundogs
- Killer Bees Weekly: Bees Look to Snap Streak - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Gems Hosting Millionaire Night on Friday February 24 - Dayton Gems
- Evansville IceMen Weekly - Evansville IceMen
- Weekly IceMen Notes - Evansville IceMen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.