Seattle Storm Adds to RosterAugust 1, 2011 - Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) Seattle Storm
This will mark the fourth WNBA season for Quigley, who played collegiate basketball at DePaul and was drafted by the Storm in the second round of the 2008 WNBA Draft. A 5-10 guard, she began her career with Phoenix in 2008 and 2009. She played three games for Indiana in 2010 before joining San Antonio, where she saw action in four games for the Silver Stars.
The Storm, 10-8, is at home for two games this week. Seattle hosts San Antonio at 7:00 p.m., Tues., Aug. 2 for Breast Health Awareness Night. The team will face Connecticut at 7:00 p.m., Fri., Aug. 5 when it hosts its annual Women of Inspiration Night, honoring four accomplished women from the Seattle community.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
• Digg this story
• Add to Del.icio.us
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from August 1, 2011
- This Week with the Seattle Storm - Seattle Storm
- Mystics Update - Washington Mystics
- Becky Hammon Named Western Conference Player of the Week - San Antonio Silver Stars
- January Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery - Indiana Fever
- Dream Forward Angel McCoughtry Named WNBA Eastern Conference Player of the Week - Atlanta Dream
- Atlanta's McCoughtry, San Antonio's Hammon Named Players of the Week - WNBA
- Seattle Storm Adds to Roster - Seattle Storm
- Dream to Honor U.S. Women's National Team Members Carli Lloyd and Heather Mitts - Atlanta Dream
- Courtney Vandersloot Added to 2009-12 USA Basketball National Team - Chicago Sky
- WNBA to Help Raise Awareness, Funds in Fight Against Breast Cancer - WNBA
- WNBA and Pirate's Booty Bring Familes Together this Summer - WNBA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.