IceHogs Fans to be Featured in Season Ticket BookletJuly 18, 2011 - American Hockey League (AHL) Rockford IceHogs
Fans can submit their best photos, decked out in IceHogs gear, by emailing them to email@example.com (include name, phone number and email address) or posting the pictures on the IceHogs Facebook fan page wall. The photos can be from any IceHogs game, at home, or out in the Rockford community showing your support for the club.
The organization will then select the best photos and place them in the 2011-12 IceHogs Season Ticket Booklet on each individual game ticket. Essentially there will be 40 winners, one for each regular season game and first round playoff tickets.
The deadline to enter the contest is at 5 p.m. on Friday, August 5. All fans with a winning submission will be asked to sign a waiver.
Season Tickets On Sale For 2011-12: It'll be a long summer without IceHogs hockey and season ticket packages for the 2011-12 season are now on sale. To find a ticket package that quenches your hockey thirst, call (815) 847-6399. Don't forget to follow the IceHogs on Twitter (@goicehogs) and Facebook.
American Hockey League Stories from July 18, 2011
- Texas to Host Meet and Greet with Head Coach Jeff Pyle this Wednesday - Texas Stars
- IceHogs Fans to be Featured in Season Ticket Booklet - Rockford IceHogs
- Sheldon Steps away from Abbotsford Heat - Abbotsford Heat
- Tom Mauthe Resigns as Heat President - Abbotsford Heat
- Devils Announce First Preseason Game - Albany Devils
- Texas Stars Name Jeff Truitt Assistant Coach - Texas Stars
- Monsters to Start Fifth Anniversary Season at Home on October 7th - Lake Erie Monsters
- B-Sens 2011 Open House Set for Saturday - Binghamton Senators
- Griffins Announce 2011-12 Schedule Format - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blues Sign Ryan Reaves to One-Year Contract - Peoria Rivermen
- Checkers Add Netminder Muse - Charlotte Checkers
- Crunch Ink Three Players to AHL Deals - Syracuse Crunch
- Whale Announce Preseason Schedule - Connecticut Whale
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.