Nebraska Danger Makes First Trip to Hartman Arena SaturdayJune 2, 2011 - Indoor Football League (IFL) Wichita Wild
The Wild and Danger have taken different paths during 2011. After starting the season 3-3, Nebraska has dropped their last six contests and sits at 3-9. The Wild started the season 0-5 and have gone 4-3 over their last seven games.
The Danger are averaging 200.7 passing yards per game which is 3rd in the IFL. Former Wild quarterback Dixie Wooten leads the Nebraska attack which is averaging 44.7 points per game.
The Wichita offense continues their up and down play. The Wild have scored over 40 points four times in the last seven games, but scored under 25 in the other three contests. Wild quarterback Phil Staback has cooled off recently after his hot start with the franchise five weeks ago. Staback has passed for 10 touchdowns and nine interceptions this season.
To purchase tickets to the game, call the Hartman Arena Box Office at 316-927-3999, visit www.stage1tickets.com or stop by the Hartman Arena Box Office in Park City. Become a fan of the Wild on Facebook by visiting www.facebook.com/wichitawild and clicking "Like" at the top of the page.
Indoor Football League Stories from June 2, 2011
- Omaha Beef Vying for Home Playoff Game - Omaha Beef
- Nebraska Danger Makes First Trip to Hartman Arena Saturday - Wichita Wild
- Fever Update - Tri-Cities Fever
- Colorado Ice Vs Allen Wranglers Saturday Night - Colorado Ice
- Vidswap.com Week 15 Players of the Week Named - IFL
- "This Week in the IFL" Episode 16 Available - IFL
- Game Preview: Steelhawks at Blizzard - Lehigh Valley Steelhawks
- Storm Head to Chicago - Sioux Falls Storm
- Game Preview - Lehigh Valley and Green Bay Meet for the First Time - Green Bay Blizzard
- Game Preview: Winters Will Start Against Richmond Revolution - Reading Express
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.