Feldman, Martin Headline Roughriders SaturdayMay 13, 2011 - Texas League (TL) - Frisco RoughRiders
Feldman, who spent all of the 2005 season with the RoughRiders, has yet to pitch for the Rangers this year after right knee surgery during the offseason.
During the 2010 season, Feldman went 7-11 with a 5.48 earned run average. In his six-year big league career, Feldman owns a 31-32 record.
Martin debuted with the 'Riders Thursday night as the club's leadoff hitter and center fielder. He went 3-for-5 with a pair of doubles and a run scored in Frisco's 10-7 victory over Corpus Christi.
The Texas Rangers signed the amateur free agent to a five-year major league contract on May 4. Prior to being signed by Texas, Martin last played for Cuba's national team during the FISU World University Championships in July and August of 2010.
Martin and Feldman can be seen on TXA 21 this Saturday night at 7:05 p.m. during the RoughRiders' second telecast of the season. Every Saturday home game the rest of the season will be broadcast throughout DFW on TXA 21.
For tickets, call (972) 731-9200. Log onto ridersbaseball.com for more information on the RoughRiders.
Texas League Stories from May 13, 2011
- Opportunistic RoughRiders defeat Hooks - Frisco RoughRiders
- Travs Hit Hard By Drillers In Loss - Arkansas Travelers
- Tulsa Excels In 9-1 Win - Tulsa Drillers
- Naturals homer happy in win over Cards - Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Cardinals Fall 7-5 to Naturals - Springfield Cardinals
- Game Notes, May 13 - Corpus Christi at Frisco - Corpus Christi Hooks
- Feldman, Martin Headline Roughriders Saturday - Frisco RoughRiders
- Drillers Home for 8 Games May 16-23 - Tulsa Drillers
- Matt Buschmann Gets Promoted To Triple-A - San Antonio Missions
- Long Night of Baseball Ends in a Split for Drillers - Tulsa Drillers
- Travs Drop Second Game of Dh to Drillers - Arkansas Travelers
- Mount on DL - Arkansas Travelers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.