Tucson Padres Come Back To Beat The Salt Lake BeesApril 14, 2011 - Pacific Coast League (PCL) Tucson Padres
Aaron Poreda picked up his first win of the season, pitching two shutout innings, allowing only one hit and striking out two. Scott Munter pitched for the third time in the series, tossing a scoreless inning to earn a hold. Logan Forsythe hit his third home run of the season, and now has a hit in all seven games he's played in, the longest hitting streak on the team.
The Padres will fly back to Tucson Friday morning before the home opener. Some tickets still remain for Opening Night, and it is recommended fans arrive early to ensure they can view the entire pre-game ceremony. Tickets can be purchased on www.tucsonpadres.com, over the phone at (520) 434-1367, or in person beginning at 10:00 am at the Kino Stadium box office.
Pacific Coast League Stories from April 14, 2011
- Tucson Padres Come Back To Beat The Salt Lake Bees - Tucson Padres
- Rainiers Fall to Fresno in Extra Innings - Tacoma Rainiers
- Clemens Paces RedHawks For Thursday Win - Oklahoma City RedHawks
- Sounds Split Series With RedHawks With 6-5 Loss - Nashville Sounds
- Express Cash In For Sweep Of Omaha - Round Rock Express
- Round Rock Sweeps Storm Chasers - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Albuquerque Clipped by Cubs 10-6 - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Zephyrs Sweep Redbirds in Series - Memphis Redbirds
- I-Cubs Top 'Topes, 10-6 - Iowa Cubs
- Colorado Springs Sky Sox Defeat Reno Aces in 18-13 Slugfest - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Gotay HR Gives Z's 5th Consecutive Win - New Orleans Zephyrs
- Aces Drop Series Finale, 18-13, to Sky Sox - Reno Aces
- Round Rock Express Game Notes Vs. Omaha Storm Chasers - Round Rock Express
- Storm Chasers Ready to Entertain at Werner Park Opener - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Tucson Padres Unveil Opening Night Plans - Tucson Padres
- Adopt a Dog and Fetch a Redbirds Ticket - Memphis Redbirds
- 'Topes Endure Injuries, Cubs in 10-7 Win - Albuquerque Isotopes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.