Galivan Re-Assigned to Gwinnett from AHL ChicagoDecember 1, 2010 - ECHL (ECHL) Gwinnett Gladiators
Galivan has earned nine points (three goals, six assists) in six games with the Gladiators after he was assigned from AHL Chicago on November 10th. He has recorded two penalty minutes in four games with the Wolves this season.
Galivan played for the Gladiators last year in his first professional season. In 46 games with the Gladiators last season, Galivan earned 42 points (20 goals, 22 assists) and had 47 penalty minutes. He also recorded six points (two goals, four assists) in 19 games with AHL Chicago last season.
The Gladiators are the AA affiliate of the Atlanta Thrashers and play all home games at the 11,355-seat Arena at Gwinnett Center, located just off I-85 on Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth.
ECHL Stories from December 1, 2010
- Blades Win Fourth Straight Behind Janus & Lemieux - Florida Everblades
- Ethan Cox Returned to Aces from AHL - Alaska Aces
- Florida Extends Kalamazoo's Losing Streak to Five Games - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cullen Eddy Loaned by Adirondack - Greenville Road Warriors
- ECHL Transactions - December 1 - ECHL
- Nailers Announce New Class A Affiliation - Wheeling Nailers
- Reigning ECHL MVP Donati Returns to Jackals - Elmira Jackals
- Stingrays Receive Mahbod from Elmira - South Carolina Stingrays
- Meet the Jackals Tonight at Rita's Water Ice - Elmira Jackals
- Trenton Adds Chase Watson - Trenton Devils
- Galivan Re-Assigned to Gwinnett from AHL Chicago - Gwinnett Gladiators
- Salmon Kings Bring Flurry of Ticket Offers - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Game Preview: Stockton Thunder at Victoria Salmon Kings - Stockton Thunder
- Edmonton Reassigns Goaltender Bryan Pitton - Stockton Thunder
- Countdown to Face-Off - Kalamazoo Wings
- Greenville's Connolly Is AMI Graphics ECHL Plus Performer Of The Month - ECHL
- Royals Sign Forward Vladimir Nikiforov - Reading Royals
- Cyclones Release Pair of Forwards - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Everblades D-Man Lawson Reassigned from AHL - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Today - December 1 - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.