Jeff Francis to Rehab with Sky Sox on Sunday, September 5September 4, 2010 - Pacific Coast League (PCL) Colorado Springs Sky Sox
Francis previously pitched for the Sky Sox in 2004 when he went 3-2 with a 2.85 ERA in seven starts. That same season he was named the Minor League Player of the Year by Baseball America on his way to making his Major League debut later that season. Coming into the 2010 season, Francis had posted a 51-44 record with the Rockies to go along with a 4.74 ERA in 130 starts. In the Rockies World Series year of 2007, Francis went 17-9 with a 4.22 ERA in 34 starts.
Pacific Coast League Stories from September 4, 2010
- Portland held to four hits in 9-1 loss - Portland Beavers
- Aces Rally Late To Push Past Bees, 6-5 - Reno Aces
- RiverCats Rough Up Sky Sox 16-9 - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Iowa beats Memphis - Iowa Cubs
- Round Rock Express Knuckle Past Isotopes 6-2 - Round Rock Express
- Wilson homer leads Z's past Sounds 2-1 - New Orleans Zephyrs
- Zephyrs Even Series With 2-1 Win - Nashville Sounds
- Jeff Francis to Rehab with Sky Sox on Sunday, September 5 - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Round Rock Express - Game Notes Vs. Albuquerque Isotopes - Round Rock Express
- RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Beavers begin final homestand with 9-2 loss - Portland Beavers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.