Huntsville Stars Make Roster TransactionsMay 21, 2010 - Southern League (SL) Huntsville Stars
Catcher Patrick Arlis has been activated from the disabled list and transferred to Triple-A Nashville. Arlis was assigned to Huntsville on May 5 when catcher Sean McCraw was placed on the disabled list. When McCraw was activated from the DL on May 14, Arlis was placed on the DL retroactive to May 12. In one game with the Stars, Arlis was 0-for-3 with two strikeouts.
This move keeps the Stars active roster at 24, the Southern League limit.
The Stars and Braves face off tonight at Trustmark Park at 7:05 p.m. For more information, please visit www.huntsvillestars.com.
Southern League Stories from May 21, 2010
- Jaxx sweep double-header from Montgomery - Jackson Generals
- Poor Defense Plagues Biscuits in DH Sweep - Montgomery Biscuits
- BayBears Blank Barons in Opener, Lose Late in Game Two - Mobile BayBears
- Carolina defeats Chattanooga - Carolina Mudcats
- Mudcats Trump Lookouts, 6-3 - Chattanooga Lookouts
- Long ball dooms Tennessee in 7-0 loss to Jacksonville - Tennessee Smokies
- Hatcher Drives in Five as Suns Blank Smokies - Jacksonville Suns
- Ellis Returns to BayBears, Clifford Let Go - Mobile BayBears
- Opening Day Catcher Jonathan Lucroy Promoted To Milwaukee - Huntsville Stars
- Huntsville Stars Make Roster Transactions - Huntsville Stars
- Pringles Park To Host 3rd Annual High School All-Star Game - Jackson Generals
- Concepcion Rodriguez To The DL, Alejandro Machado To Mississippi - Mississippi Braves
- Stars Take Game One Of The Series, 5-4 - Mississippi Braves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.