Walsh Loaned To Grand Rapids; Grizzlies Host Phoenix TonightFebruary 4, 2009 - ECHL (ECHL) - Utah Grizzlies
Walsh leaves Utah as the team's third-leading scorer with 11 goals and 18 assists for 29 points playing in all 41 games.
He played 9 games last year in Grand Rapids tallying one goal and one assist. The 26-year-old was a 2002 draft pick of the New York Rangers.
The Grizzlies return to action tonight, Friday and Saturday when they will host Phoenix at the E-Center. Face-off all three nights is scheduled for 7:05 p.m.
ECHL Stories from February 4, 2009
- Grizzlies Unbeaten Streak Hits 10; Fall 4-3 In Shootout - Utah Grizzlies
- Las Vegas Earns First Three-Game Winning Streak of the Year - Las Vegas Wranglers
- RoadRunners Edge Grizzlies 4-3 In A Shootout - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Blades push win streak to five with 4- 3 win over South Carolina - Florida Everblades
- Bombers Trump Reading 4-2 - Dayton Bombers
- Stingray's Comeback Falls Short, 4-3 to Everblades - South Carolina Stingrays
- Sea Wolves top Gwinnett, 5-3 - Mississippi Sea Wolves
- Gladiators Fall 5-3 to Mississippi - Gwinnett Gladiators
- Chiefs Announce Game Date Change - Johnstown Chiefs
- ECHL Transactions February 4th - ECHL
- Game Preview: Stockton Thunder Vs. Alaska Aces - Stockton Thunder
- Bakersfield Condors vs. Idaho Steelheads - Bakersfield Condors
- McKenna Makes NHL Debut With Tampa Bay - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Checkers Continue Community Outreach In February - Charlotte Checkers
- Looking for Old Time Hockey eh? Blades hosting "Canada Night!" - Florida Everblades
- Nailers Announce Valentine's Day Promotion - Wheeling Nailers
- Walsh Loaned To Grand Rapids; Grizzlies Host Phoenix Tonight - Utah Grizzlies
- South Carolina's Farynuk Fined - ECHL
- McKenna Is 392nd Player To Play In NHL After ECHL - ECHL
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- Nailers Announce Weekend Promotions - Wheeling Nailers
- Royals Dropped By Cincy in OT, 3-2 - Reading Royals
- Reign Conquer Roadrunners, 2-1 - Ontario Reign
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.