Moose assign trio to ECHLNovember 4, 2008 - American Hockey League (AHL) Manitoba Moose
Eizenman, 23, has been assigned to the Fresno Falcons. In three games with the Moose this season, the Toronto, ON has collected two penalty minutes. Eizenman has now played in eight games in two seasons in the AHL with Worcester and Manitoba and has collected one assist.
Howes, 21, has been assigned to the Victoria Salmon Kings. In three games in his rookie pro season this year with the Moose, the Toronto, ON native has collected two penalty minutes.
Southern, 25, has been assigned to the Gwinnett Gladiators. The Winnipeg, MB native five games with the Moose so far this year where he scored his first AHL goal on Oct. 25/08 vs. Houston.
American Hockey League Stories from November 4, 2008
- Houston Aeros Partner With Woodlands Custom Vision for 08-09 Season - Houston Aeros
- Former Crunch Member Derick Brassard Named NHL Rookie of the Month - Syracuse Crunch
- Columbus Assigns Dan LaCosta, Recalls Steve Mason - Syracuse Crunch
- Houston Aeros Fifth Annual Military Appreciation Night to be held November 22 - Houston Aeros
- Phantoms Seek 500th Win Wednesday - Adirondack Phantoms
- Radja recalled to IceHogs - Rockford IceHogs
- IceHogs announce game time changes - Rockford IceHogs
- Monarchs Release Rheault - Manchester Monarchs
- Sobotka Retuns To Providence - Providence Bruins
- BoDeans Added to Admirals Concert List - Milwaukee Admirals
- Carolina Assigns Forward Dan LaCouture To Albany - Albany River Rats
- Moose assign trio to ECHL - Manitoba Moose
- B-Sens Sign Winger Pierre-Luc Faubert - Binghamton Senators
- Sigalet Shines on the Back End - Syracuse Crunch
- Canucks recall Ouellet and re-assign Krog to Moose - Manitoba Moose
- Crunch Announce Details of New York State Lottery Night - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Trade Rampage Defenseman Drew Fata - San Antonio Rampage
- Worcester Sharks Begin Quest For Unum Cup On Dollar Dog Wednesdays - Worcester Sharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.