Bulls Unveil Goodmon Field After Game Two WinSeptember 7, 2007 - International League (IL) - Durham Bulls
Goodmon was a driving force for construction of the Durham Bulls Athletic Park that was built in 1995...and expanded for Triple-A baseball in 1998. Today, Capitol Broadcasting is developing the surrounding American Tobacco Campus...a project that holds great promise for downtown Durham.
"The city has had a continuing and growing relationship with Capitol Broadcasting Company and Jim Goodmon," Mayor Bell continued, "That relationship has produced the Durham Bulls Athletic Park, the American Tobacco project and many philanthropic, social and community investments. His leadership has always been inclusive and his activities, investments and business ventures have always been of the highest quality and of the highest standards."
Should the Bulls beat the Toledo Mud Hens in one of the three games to be played in Toledo this weekend, they would advance to the Governors' Cup Finals and play Games One and Two at Goodmon Field at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park beginning on Tuesday, September 11th. Tickets are available at (919) 956-BULL or online at www.durhambulls.com.
International League Stories from September 7, 2007
- Bulls Sweep Mud Hens, Advance to Finals - Durham Bulls
- Braves Rally to Take Series Lead - Gwinnett Braves
- Bixler Named 2007 Indians Most Valuable Player - Indianapolis Indians
- Indians Per-game Attendance Rises 10% In 2007 - Indianapolis Indians
- Bisons Create Buffalo Middle School Developmental Baseball League - Buffalo Bisons
- Bruce Named Minor League Player of the Year - Louisville Bats
- Bulls Unveil Goodmon Field After Game Two Win - Durham Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.