Youth basketball organization and Bounce team upJanuary 15, 2007 - American Basketball Association (ABA) - South Alabama Bounce
The Maui Classic is known for great basketball and a lifetime experience for players and families to bond together. Mobile Pride has 74 kids in the organization and helps kids stay in school, out of trouble and off the streets. The organization is looking for sponsors and donations to support the trip. It is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 contribution and is tax deductible. Please send your donation to Mobile Pride Organization, P.O. Box 7872, Mobile AL 36607 or email email@example.com for more information or visit www.abalive.com.
Note: OurSports Central no longer actively covers the American Basketball Association (ABA) as a professional league due in part to its inability to publish and play a schedule and the transitory nature of many of its teams. For information on professional minor leagues, please see OSC's basketball section.
American Basketball Association Stories from January 15, 2007
- RazorSharks Chomp Cape Cod 120-100 - Rochester RazorSharks
- Nighthawks complete sweep, beat Newark 119-110 - Maryland NightHawks
- Arkansas RiverCatz put it to the Texas Tycoons - Arkansas Rivercatz
- Silverbacks Cox and Sims awarded ABA honors - Buffalo Silverbacks
- Youth basketball organization and Bounce team up - South Alabama Bounce
- Phantom sports franchises 2006 - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Jam and Beijing Aoshen Olympian All-Stars named - ABA
- Bounce need new point guard - South Alabama Bounce
- Tonight's Sea Dawgs road game canceled - Wilmington Sea Dawgs
- Royal Knights lose home opener - Toledo Royal Knights
- Kings stage miracle rally, defeat Rockstars - Peoria Kings
- Aeros and Frost Heaves continue to set pace - ABA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.