Grabner Joins Austrian National TeamDecember 9, 2004 - Western Hockey League (WHL) Spokane Chiefs
The 17-year-old has five goals and 10 points in 21 games this season, including seven points in his last 10 games. Grabner was the Chiefs first round selection in the 2004 CHL Import Draft.
The Chiefs will play their next four games at home, including two this weekend. Spokane will host Swift Current on Friday and Everett on Saturday. Next week, the Chiefs will welcome Portland to the Arena on Wednesday before a home-and-home series with the Kootenay Ice on Friday and Saturday, the 17th and 18th. After visiting the Ice on the 18th, players will travel to their respective hometowns for a nine day Holiday break.
Tickets for all Chiefs home games are available by calling the Chiefs office at (509) 535-PUCK or TicketsWest at (800) 325-SEAT.
Western Hockey League Stories from December 9, 2004
- Giants See Highest Attendance Increase In WHL - Vancouver Giants
- Silvertips Rookies Shining This Season - Everett Silvertips
- Dowd called up - Kamloops Blazers
- The WHL This Week, News Edition - WHL
- Slade's tenure done - Regina Pats
- Grabner Joins Austrian National Team - Spokane Chiefs
- Current & Former Pats Take Advantage of WHL's Scholarship Program - Regina Pats
- Wheaties prepare for holiday season - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Brandon Wheat Kings game notes - Brandon Wheat Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.