Rampage Win West Shootout, Split Games for the WeekNovember 15, 2004 - American Hockey League (AHL) - San Antonio Rampage Press Release
Taking to the road on Saturday, Gregory Campbell and Joel Kwiatkowski scored to tie the game at two after the Rampage gave up two goals in a 28-second span in the first period. Campbell scored from Filip Novak and Nathan Horton to cut into the lead at 5:18 into the second. Then with 2:24 to go in the middle frame, Kwiatkowski knotted the game at two from Juraj Kolnik and Burke Henry . Grand Rapids' third goal midway through the third proved to be enough as the Rampage fell 3-2.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK NOMINEE
Kwiatkowski led the Rampage defense in a 2-1 shootout victory over Milwaukee and scored his second goal of the year on the road in Grand Rapids. In his first season with the Rampage, Joel has three assists (five points) and is plus one with 18 penalty minutes.
SHOTS FROM THE POINT
The Rampage won their first shootout in franchise history, November 11, 2-1 over Milwaukee. Kamil Kreps scored both the regulation and shootout goals for San Antonio.
Burke Henry recorded his first point of the season and first as a member of the Rampage with an assist on Joel Kwiatkowski's goal in Grand Rapids.
Nathan Horton tabbed his first career AHL assist on Gregory Campbell’s goal against Grand Rapids.
American Hockey League Stories from November 15, 2004
- The Rock report - Toronto Marlies
- Moose continue to roll on the road - Manitoba Moose
- Road Runners Update - Edmonton Road Runners
- Phantoms Weekly - Adirondack Phantoms
- Henderson suspended one more game - Providence Bruins
- Sound Tigers Rally Twice At Home - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- River Rats in a Pennsylvania state of mind - Albany River Rats
- Wolf Pack assign MacIntyre to Charlotte - Connecticut Whale
- Phantoms menacing AHL's East Division - AHL
- Wolves Weekly - Chicago Wolves
- Monarchs report - Manchester Monarchs
- Bears acquire Carl Corazzini from Providence for Darrel Scoville - Hershey Bears
- Rampage Win West Shootout, Split Games for the Week - San Antonio Rampage
- Amerks' Miller named CCM Vector/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Wolves Look to Can Hunger - Chicago Wolves
- Norfolk finishes week 2-1-1-0 - Norfolk Admirals
- Grizzlies Home Woes Continue - Utah Grizzlies
- Bruins acquire Scoville for Corazzini - Providence Bruins
- Crunch Tops In Shootout Appearances - Syracuse Crunch
- Fourth annual matinee on tap Tuesday - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Barons Weekly Report - Cleveland Barons
- Aeros Weekly Report - Houston Aeros
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- 96.5 TIC Releases Acoustic CD to Benefit Wolf Pack Foundation - Connecticut Whale
- Grizzlies Acquire Peter White From Philadelphia - Utah Grizzlies
- Bears coming home Saturday and Sunday for a pair - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.