ECHL.com Traffic Up 69 Percent From 2003September 16, 2004 - ECHL (ECHL) Press Release
ECHL.com had 7,112,160 page impressions through August 31 compared to
6,793,777 for the 2003 calendar year and page impressions were up more than
58 percent. Unique visitors were up more than 50 percent and total user
sessions were 1,465,881 compared to 1,384,320 in 2003, up more than 69
Playoff races and the 2004 Kelly Cup Playoffs made April the biggest month
with page impressions and average page impressions up more than 105 percent
and unique visitors up more than 88 percent.
ECHL.com has renewed its affiliation with the NHL.com Network for the fourth consecutive
season. The NHL.com Network
is a 46-site network that includes NHL.com, all 30 NHL club sites and
partnerships with key partners such as the ECHL. The NHL.com Network is the largest hockey
website network in the world.
The web site is hosted by GKG Sports Network . GKG Sports Network is a complete resource for the sports enthusiast, providing statistical analysis and sports news while providing web site development for sports organizations.
ECHL Stories from September 16, 2004
- Sea Wolves Announce Preseason Road Games - Mississippi Sea Wolves
- Condors Trade with Gladiators for Slonina - Bakersfield Condors
- Las Vegas Adds Toughness with Defenseman and Right Wing - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Las Vegas Wranglers and Calgary Flames re-sign affiliation - Las Vegas Wranglers
- Courchesne and Paul Re-Sign - Johnstown Chiefs
- Grrrowl corporate partners list expands - Greenville Grrrowl
- Blades Schedule Two Preseason Games - Florida Everblades
- Augusta Lynx Booster Club Out And About This Weekend - Augusta Lynx
- ECHL.com Traffic Up 69 Percent From 2003 - ECHL
- Lockout will not affect ECHL season - Wheeling Nailers
- Medical team 'on-call' for the Grrrowl - Greenville Grrrowl
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.