66ers Waive Diane, Lomers
TULSA, Okla., Nov. 17, 2010 - The Tulsa 66ers waived guard Mamadi Diane and center Josh Lomers, the team announced today.
Diane played collegiately at Virginia before playing overseas for CB Penas Huesca last season where he averaged 11.3 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game. Lomers competed at Baylor University where he averaged 4.5 points and 2.7 rebounds per game. He concluded his career as Baylor's all-time leader in career wins (82).
After the waivers, the 66ers opening weekend roster is set.
Tulsa opens the 2010-11 D-League season with back-to-back road games against the Bakersfield Jam this Friday and Saturday, Nov. 19th and 20th. The 66ers will open at home with back-to-back contests against the Iowa Energy on Nov. 26th and 27th inside the Tulsa Convention Center at 7 p.m.
For more information about the Tulsa 66ers, log onto Tulsa66ers.com.
TULSA 66ERS 2010-11 OPENING WEEKEND ROSTER
NO. PLAYER POS. HT. WT. DOB
10 Brandon Brooks G 6-2 187 6/28/1987
9 Demond "Tweety" Carter G 5-11 185 10/25/1986
7 Zabian Dowdell G 6-3 190 9/10/1984
11 Jerome Dyson G 6-3 180 5/1/1987
33 Marcus Lewis C 6-8 245 8/5/1986
18 Elijah Millsap F 6-6 210 8/12/1987
32 Larry Owens F 6-7 210 1/8/1983
41 Perry Stevenson F 6-9 220 1/23/1987
17 Robert Vaden G 6-5 215 3/3/1985
21 Latavious Williams F 6-8 220 3/29/1989
NBA Development League Stories from November 17, 2010
- Energy Release Five, Roster Set - Iowa Energy
- BayHawks Waive Three to Set Roster - Erie BayHawks
- Energy, Toyota of Des Moines Enter into Jersey Partnership - Iowa Energy
- Limited Tickets Remain for Bighorns Home Opener - Reno Bighorns
- Skyforce Waives Three Players - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Vipers Finalize Opening Night Roster - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Meet the Team at APX Alarm - Utah Flash
- Vipers to Host Championship Banner and Ring Ceremony Before Home Opener Thursday - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- 66ers Waive Diane, Lomers - Tulsa 66ers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.