Donate Life Awareness Night at the Syracuse Crunch January 19
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - There are more than 10,000 New Yorkers waiting for life-saving organs. Help change this by joining the Syracuse Crunch and Central New York Eye and Tissue Bank for Donate Life Awareness Night Friday, Jan. 19 when the Crunch host the Toronto Marlies at 7 p.m. As part of Donate Life Awareness Night, Central New York Eye and Tissue Bank will be distributing information and recruiting fans to join the NYS Donate Life Registry at the Crunch's Jan. 19 game. Any fan that registers t...
Paid Partner Content
- Syracuse Crunch end first half with shutout win over Rochester Americans
- Defenseman Ben Thomas scores game-winner in shootout, Syracuse Crunch top Utica Comets
- Yan records three points in return from injury, Syracuse Crunch beat Toronto Marlies
- Syracuse Crunch struggle out of the gate in loss to Utica Comets
- Syracuse Crunch defenseman Dominik Masin adding more offense in second pro season