Chiefs Clipped by Indians, 5-4
Syracuse, NY - The Syracuse Chiefs fell to the Indianapolis Indians, 5-4, on Saturday night at NBT Bank Stadium. A.J. Cole, Phillips Valdez, Enny Romero, and Neal Cotts combined for 14 strikeouts, a new Chiefs season-high in the loss. Indianapolis (69-56) jumped in front in the top of the first inning. Kevin Newman smacked a base hit off A.J. Cole to center to lead off the game. After Cole struck out Jordan Luplow and Christopher Bostick, Danny Ortiz hit a single to center, moving Newman to t...
Paid Partner Content
- 2 Washington Nationals regulars joining Syracuse Chiefs on rehab assignment (report)
- Huffman sends Syracuse Chiefs home a winner after long afternoon vs. Indianapolis
- Syracuse Chiefs pitchers strike out 14, but give up late run in loss to Indianapolis
- Falu, Skole launch Chiefs past Tribe, 11-5
- Which Racing President was first across the finish line at Syracuse Chiefs game? (video)