Mychan to Replace Joly at 2018 CCM/ECHL All-Star
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, announced today that forward Jesse Mychan will replace Michael Joly at the 2018 CCM/ECHL All-Star Classic, following Joly's recall to the AHL's San Antonio Rampage on Saturday. Mychan has posted 12 goals, eight assists and 68 penalty minutes in 31 games this season. The 25 year-old has notched 78 goals, 53 assists and 135 penalty minutes in 183 total contests with Colorado, after making his pro debut with the Eagle...
Paid Partner Content
- Colorado Eagles forward Michael Joly named ECHL player of the week
- Michael Joly does it again in Colorado Eagles comeback vs. Rapid City Rush
- Colorado Eagles fall in overtime to Utah Grizzlies in high-scoring game
- Colorado Eagles winning streak ends with loss to Tulsa Oilers
- Colorado Eagles win sixth straight game, ninth in last 10